-Chapter 2-

After a long day of... Well... prison stuff, Izuku finds himself in bed about to sleep. His life has been rough lately. And that's Sugar coating it. His life SUCKED right now. He lost it all. He thought that this was it. He was done for. All until he fell asleep.

"Hello little Izuku" a voice calls out.

"Wait what? Who's there?" Izuku demands

"show yourself!" He adds.

"Woah woah calm down. My name is meliodas, and I'm here to make you a deal."

"A deal?" He asks

"yup! A deal. All you have to do is beat a big monster and you'll get magical powers! How does it sound? Tempting isn't it?" He bargains.

"Yeah, yeah it does.. WAIT thats not the issue here. Who, more importantly WHAT are you?" Izuku asks.

"Well little Izuku, i am a former demon king. And my name is meliodas."

"Annnnd I'm supposed to trust a supposedly VERY powerful demon king?" (A/N Izuku isn't very fazed about the whole demon king part because, I'm the past, magic was widely known. But not anymore since people started using their quirks and forgot about magic. But Izuku being the book worm he is, yknow... knows)

"Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to introduce you to the others." Six others proceed to walk out of the darkness of my..... dream? Is this a dream? Probably.

"Nope, sorry kid. Not a dream." The tall one said.

"What's up, names ban." He continued.

"I-uhh-what?" Izuku was flabbergasted at this point.

"I'm sorry, let me explain. My name is Merlin, the boar sin. And the tall one is ban, the fox sin. The short blonde one is our captain, meliodas, the dragon sin. The rest are, gowther, the goat sin. King, the grizzly sin. Escanor, the lion sin. And Elizabeth, a deity. We used to have another, but her life was lost in battle. We are here to train you, and give you our power to fight a very powerful monster. Do you understand?" She explains.

"Well- yes... I guess so."

"Great! Anyway. It'll take 7 years to train you!" Meliodas exclaims.

"7 YEARS? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG THAT IS? ITS LIKE.... 7 YEARS!!" Izuku yells, you is obviously surprised at the information he's just received.

"Don't worry about it kid, Merlin made it so that time slows down here. So I'm the outside, it'll just be seven days that you'll be alseep. But in here, it'll be seven years. So, do you accept? If you do this, you could also the the greatest hero too. So think about it, defeat a really big and powerful monster, become immortal, and play hero! Sound fun?" Ban says.

"Well yeah that does sound pretty good- WAIT? IMMORTAL?"

"Yeah kid, me and the cap are immortal, so naturally, you'll take on those traits as well. So I'll ask again. Do you accept?" Izuku had to think for a moment. Was this really happening? If it is, he could become a hero and make his mom proud while she's resting in heaven.

"I accept your offer!" He says, determination in his eye.

"Great! Now let's start your seven years of training!"

Woah! Three chapters in one day! NANI??? Mmkay so, this again. Leave a comment if y'all think I need to change something, wether it be, the characters behaviour or something like that. Welp, thats it