-Chapter 4-

The guards walk Izuku to the visiting area, when Izuku sees who is visiting him, a frown immediately appears on his face. It was nezu, midnight and eraserhead. Who all but eraserhead, have guilty looks, eraser instead harbours a small grin. Nezu starts speaking,

"Izuku midoriya... we are so... so sorry about what we've done. We, for plot reasons, decided to forget that toga himiko existed, and we found out that she was the one who was stealing information. But we'd like you to come back to UA, and become a hero." Izuku thinks a bit. He was about to speak when they nezu and the heroes get an alert on their phones, and their faces went from guilty to fear in an instant.

"Izuku, we need to go." Midnight says.

"Wait!" They all turn and look at Izuku.

"I want to be a hero. I want to come back" Izuku says.

"Well then hurry up Izuku, Class 1A, 1B and the big three are getting attacked!" Midnight continues.

"Oh, don't worry about me. I have better ways of transportation." Izuku then proceeds to teleport out of thin air. After a small moment of shock, the heroes make their way to the jet, on their way back to UA.

*At the attack*

"Damn, these nomus are stronger than the last one." All Might says, taking on 3 extremely powerful nomus.

"HAHAHAHA! YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINTS THESE NOMUS! MASTER MADE SURE THAT THEYD BE ABLE TO DEFEAT YOU!" Shigaraki exclaims.

'I'm sorry.. students... I'm sorry.. master. And I'm sorry... Izuku...' All Might thinks, while on his knees waiting for death. The students and heroes around him look mortified at their hero looking defeated.

"HAHAHA! GOODBYE SYMBOL OF PEACE! NOMUS, KILL HIM!" Shigaraki yells. As the three nomus close in on all might, a huge shockwave blasts the three nomus back, has everyone holding on to something as the wind from the blast was too much. A huge dust cloud is covering where all might once was.

"Is All Might.... Dead?..." "no... it.. can't be..." as the dust starts to settle down, a familiar voice can be heard.

"So I'm gone for a couple weeks and this happens? I'm disappointed Shigaraki." The voice said.

'That voice!' Thinks All Might

"No way" says Iida

"Ha. Welcome back..... Izuku." Bakugou says.
The dust is now completely dispersed and a boy can clearly be seen. And it's none other than Izuku himself.

"UGHHHH! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST WALTZ IN HERE AMD STOP THE DEATH OF ALL MIGHT! YOU CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER, CHEATER!! NOMU! KILL HIM!!!!" The man-child yells. The nomu then start their assault, only to be stopped by perfect cube. Everyone looks stunned... is this a quirk that they haven't seen before?

"Oh..... this is going to be fun." Izuku says. You can now clearly see him. He has a demon mark on his head and is holding LostVayne.

Izuku charges at the nomu, only to be left at a Cliffhanger!!! Haaa end of chapter boissss. Hope y'all enjoyed this one. Any criticism?