-Chapter 9-

Walking in a forest. Filled with beautiful birds and flowers. You find yourself endlessly walking through the forest. Taking in the scenery. You hear the birds chirping, the wind blowing, the trees cracking. You find yourself at peace. You close your eyes, and take a deep breath. Peace. You hear a scream, your eyes open. It's filled with blood. Mangled and dismembered bodies everywhere. It's not peaceful anymore. You see someone running away, you decide to follow them. They turn to look at you. They look terrified. They continue to run till they trip and fall. You catch up. Before you know it, you're on top of the mystery person. With a knife. 'NO! Stop!' You think to yourself. But you're already winding up to strike. As your arm comes crashing down, you're trying everything you can to stop. 'no.. no! STOP!'

Izuku jumps awake from his nightmare.

"What the hell was that." He says to himself. He looks down only to find himself covered in sweat.

"Oh that's nice." He says, again to himself. He gets up and walks to the bathroom to take a shower. Once he is finished, he notices that the sheets are drenched in sweat as well. He changes the sheets and looks at the time. 3am...

'might as well go for a run.' He gets dressed in a black muscle shirt with red shorts and sneaks out of the dorm. He begins to jog thinking about the dream he just had. Who was he chasing? He could tell Is was probably a woman... no, a girl. She was young, with what he thinks was white hair and something in her head. He couldn't see her face. Almost like it was blacked out with a sharpie.

'Maybe I'm just going crazy.' He thinks to himself. When he gets out of thought, he notices that he ran too far and is on the other side of campus. (The campus is freakin huge btw) and decides to run back. When he arrives back at the dorms, he showers... again.

He then gets some breakfast, eggs, bacon and toast. Once he finishes he decides to head to school. He is still pretty early so he is sure that he'll be the first one there. He arrives in class and takes a seat. The dream he had keeps getting in his head. Who was that girl? Why were there so many bodies? And why wasn't he able to stop himself? His thoughts go on and on and he doesn't even notice people that are coming in the room.

The reason why he was still thinking about that dream was because... a dream has never felt so real to him. And it was still crystal clear to him. Most dreams he has he would've forgot it by now. But this one. Is almost like a memory... then he gets broken out of his thoughts by the teacher.

"Okay class! Today we'll be experiencing what it's like to be a side kick! So today, just like what you did with your internships, you'll be picking a pro hero and you'll be their side kicks for an unspecified amount of time!" Oh joy.

Welp. Yup. I'm basically foreshadowing for something and setting up future events. Sucks to suck 🙃👌

(I'm listening to the undertale soundtrack while writing this and I love it)