-Chapter 13-

Izuku wakes up, only to be met with blinding lights and a beeping noise. Once adjusted to the light he tries to sit up but feels some weight on his chest. It was the girl he saved, Eri.

"Sorry kid, we tried to get her off of you, but she wouldn't let go." Izuku looks up and sees that a doctor has entered his room.

"How long was I out?" Izuku asks.

"About 2 days."

'Jeez.. first day in 3-A and I already get hospitalized. Wonder what else will happen.' Izuku thinks. Just then, Nejire walks in.

"Hello!" She day happily with a hint of sadness. But this sadness does not go unnoticed by Izuku.

"Why are you sad Nejire?" Izuku asks. Nejire looks shocked.

'How did he know?' She think to herself.

"Well... you see, when you ran after Eri and Overhaul. Mirio fought against one of the men and he got injected with a needle. Ever since then, he was unable to use his quirk. (A/N I don't know if that's right. I don't read the manga. So don't get mad if that's not right.) If i were to say that Izuku was shocked, would be an understatement. He was shooketh.

He, not even with Merlin's intelligence could figure out what could possibly do that.

'Just how powerful are these people.' He think to himself.

"Okay, I'll leave to let you change. I'll be waiting outside." Nejire says.

"Alright Nejire. Thank you." He replies

As Izuku walks out of the hospital with Nejire, he can tell that she is distressed about what happened three days ago. I mean, who wouldn't be. It was a massacre. But little do they know, it's only the beginning. Izuku hopes that he can find a way to stop the inevitable. And soon too, there's no telling when that threat can arrive. It can be today, tomorrow, a week, a year or even a decade. But he knows, it will happen. And he is the only person that can stop it.

'Jeez. Why so much responsibility' he thinks.

'It is what it is, so get over it and be ready.' Ban replies.

'Oh yeah. Forgot you can do that.' Izuku thinks.

They finally arrive at UA where they separate from each other with goodbyes and make their way to their respective dorms. When Izuku arrives at his dorm, he trains to defeat the 'beast' or whatever they called it.

*time skip a couple hours*

Izuku has learned a couple moves. Such as:

Seven deadly strike (I think)

Physical full counter

And finally, a last resort move.
It's when Izuku overloads himself and his weapon with power (A/N while using bans hunter fest.) and when he strikes, he, his opponent and weapon, explode, thus, killing himself and the enemy. He decided that, if all else fails, it will be used. He called it, sacrificial charge. (my friend told me to call it that, so I did)

After training for some time, he decides that it's best to rest for the night and make his appearance to his class tomorrow.

He falls in his bed and falls asleep, only to awaken in a bright white dome.

You "Hello again Izuku." It's Merlin. "I have calculated when the beast will arrive. And you're not going to like it."

Also, what the hell? Last time I checked, these were as low as my IQ

Also, what the hell? Last time I checked, these were as low as my IQ. :)

It took a long time to get motivated to write this. Honestly, my motivation was that I didn't want to keep y'all waiting lol. Welp, that's it. Hope you enjoyed.