-Chapter 12-

Izuku looks up. Only to see nothing? He looks around but everything is white, then he sees the sins.

"Hey, what're you guys doing here?" He asks.

"You saw it, didn't you?" Merlin asks.

"Saw what?"

"The future." Izuku ponders over this for a bit.

'Oh! The dream!' He thinks.

"Was it the dream I had? About the world?" He asks.

"Yes. It is. That, Izuku, is the future."

"But what happens?" Izuku asks again.

"The reason you have our power... the beast." Merlin says.

"Annnnnnd What is the beast exactly?"

"The beast is an ancient weapon made from the blood of all races. It was made to fight any threats that we couldn't. But, it got much stronger over time. And it is expected to become insane and end the world. Unless you stop it." Merlin explains.

"And how am I supposed to stop something that you guys can't?" Izuku asks.

"Well Izuku, you can make our power stronger. As you can see, most of us in our group has committed some... let's say, not so holy acts." Izuku looks confused for a second but then says,

"ohhh yeah. Like how meliodas destroyed an entire kingdom in a fit of rage, sorry meliodas I know how you felt. And how king left his forest, resulting in its destruction. And how-"

"yes yes you understand. But because of these acts, (or sins) our hearts are forever tainted, while yours is still a heart of gold, with only the desire to save people. That is what makes you stronger than us." (That's my logic. Shut up and deal with it)

"oookkkaaaayyyy then. So, what am I supposed to do? Just, fight it at 100% normally or is there something special I need to do." Izuku asks.

"Nope! Just fight it! Simple as that! We brought you here just to warn you of the threat. Although we don't know exactly when it'll come. So be ready." Meliodas answers.

"Okay then. So, when I wake up of this. How long till I get out of this 'dream land'." Izuku asks.

"Oh about 2 minutes." Just then, Izuku starts to disappear.

"Never mind, I guess now." Meliodas says.

"Mmk. Bye."

Suuuuper short chapter today. I honestly had no idea how to finish it. Rip.