-Chapter 16-

'What the fu-' (A/N I'm not gunna put the glitchy/demonic text because it's annoying to do... so it'll be in bold whenever the beast is talking.)

"Izuku midoriya I presume?" The beast asks. Izuku replies with,

"yeah... who's asking?"

"Hahaha. I, Izuku midoriya... am the BEAST!" The supposed beast exclaims.

"Do you... not have a name?" Izuku asks. Izuku may look and talk calm. But in reality, he can feel the power radiating off of the beast and is scared of it.

"Foolish boy, one like me does not need a name. Now, have you come to challenge me?" The beast asks.

"Well... y-yeah I guess so?" Did he just stutter?

"HAHAHA you think that you can defeat me?? Let's see about that. Let's go to a place where I would like to fight." The ground rumbles, the sky turns red. And suddenly they are transported back to the city. Izuku thinks,

'what the hell just happened.. how did I get he-' his thoughts were cut off by the sky in the city turning red and the heat drastically rising.

'Oh no' he thinks. Are they really about to fight in the city??? The sky starts swirling around while the beast comes out of it. The people around him are either frozen in shock or running away.

"GO! RUN NOW!" Izuku yells. Hoping to get their attention, which does succeed in the end but he knows that it won't be enough.

Lava, fire, earth, water, ice, seemingly every element rushes toward Izuku at unrivalled speeds.

"AHH!" Izuku yells as he gets hit.

"Hahaha. Do you not see the challenge before you? You fool." The beast mocks.

'Damn it, is there anyway to defeat him??' Just then, like the other times he went to talk to the sins, his surroundings turned white. He was now in an endless white. (If ya know what I mean) just then, the sins showed up.

"Izuku. We think we've found a possible way to defeat this beast." Meliodas says seriously.

"Really? Great because it's wrecked enough havoc already. I need to stop it!" Izuku exclaims.

"Well you see Izuku, this will not be an easy task." Merlin says.

"There's a core inside of the beast, it's shaped like a sphere. But it's inside it's head, where it's brain is supposed to be. But it's a very difficult task to get up to it. Are you sure you can handle it?" Merlin continues.

"Yes!" Izuku exclaims with determination.

"Well then get out there and show was what ya got lil man." Ban says, as the rest of the sins wish him luck.

"I'll try my best!" He says before he's transported back the the real world.

He is currently hiding behind some debris from a wrecked building thinking of a plan.

'Merlin was right. It looks hard enough to get up there but I also have to protect everyone else from this beast at the same time' he think.

"Izuku!" He hears someone yell out. He looks to the source to see Nejire running to him. Wait a minute... NEJIRE??

Almost done! I don't know if I'm happy or sad that this book is so close to being finished. Anyway