The Ender Watchers

I coughed up dust. Then I realized where the dust came from.

End Stone. I'm coughing End Stone dust, despite being in the End, a place that will probably kill me, I can't suppress the hype coming at me. I'm in The End!

I then took in my surroundings. Uh oh. I'm on the surface, not underground, as I hoped. And oh no, is that Matriarch heading towards me?

"This is the most unexpected," Matriarch said, "Introduce yourself, why and how you're here." I gulped.

"My name is Iris. I am from a village, it was attacked by Herobrine and his undead. Me and a group of survivors fled the village. But one night, last night I think, depends on whether the sun rose or not while I'm down here, we were attacked by Herobrine and his undead, again," I paused to catch my breath.

"I don't know if any more of the group survived the attack, but I don't think so. I only survived because I was hidden under a collapsed tent. I fled during the chaos," I said, eyes downcast.

"I then encountered this tunnel that seemed to last forever. With nothing to lose, I climbed down. And then it led to this huge cavern..." I trailed off, noticing that Matriarch had lost interest, probably knowing what happened next.

"I should've known that idiot of an explorer would not fill up the tunnel as I asked him to," Matriarch sighed, "We would send you to the Frostbourne, but we are in a... particular situation with them."

Despite my rational mind screaming at me not to say anything, I asked, "What situation?"

Matriarch sighed, "Iris, you must understand that we, Ender Watchers, ally ourselves with whichever faction our dragon chooses, or of the Dragon Tamer. Right now, our Dragon attacks the Frostbourne." My eyes lit with alarm.

"But... where will I go? I certainly can't go back," I asked. The Matriarch sighed.

"You can stay for the moment until we figure out a solution," Matriarch said, "Is that settled?" I nodded.

"Go on, I'll notify the End City of Dragonspire," Matriarch said.

"Go ahead. To the one block portal behind that pillar," Matriarch said, "I have some other business I must attend to." I nodded. I don't have an ender pearl, but I can dive in there just fine. (This is Rainimator Minecraft, this is possible)

"Thank you, Matriarch," I said, bowing and following my rational mind for once. I waited for her leave, she nodded at me. I then walked over to the portal, gave myself a running start, and dived in the portal to the end city.

___________________________________________

This story is simply here for me to destress. Just so you know. (Pun intended. You see? Rainimator fanfiction? Just so you know? Haha?)

And I realized Wattpad loves to duplicate my second and third chapters. So if you realized you found a second chapter of this chapter, just skip it.

~Iris

P.S. This chapter and the first takes place at the end of The Struggle