The Start of Vengeance

I stayed with the Ender Watchers. I trained to prepare for my vengeance. I don't know how many days passed. But one day I just found myself in the main island, just strolling attempting to scale the obsidian towers which hold the end crystals. Nothing interesting was happening until something completely unexpected happened.

A figure appeared out of nowhere and landed on the endstone, unarmed. I had a small intake of breath when I saw who the figure was.

It was Rain.

But not like what I last remembered him.

One of his eyes is now red, his composture more steady. He wore a strange armor, but I can't judge. My armor probably looked strange to him.

The Ender Dragon landed close to him, and he raised an eye of ender close to the dragon's face. A bright light glowed fiercely, I covered and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I saw that Rain is on the Ender Dragon's back.

I was tempted to run out and show myself to him, but I was still frozen with shock.

I'm not alone! I'm not alone!

That gave me something to lose. But frankly, my time here gave me plenty to lose.

I will aid him in my revenge, as I believe he would want revenge on that bastard Herobrine too.

I think I just found myself an ally.

Here ends the chapter.

Just kidding there are too little words even though this is just here to destress.

I ran back to my quarters in the End City of Dragonspire. I rummaged in my possessions until I found what I wanted.

A worn-down bow that had seen many battles. The only weapon besides my sword, and I am a rubbish swordswoman, that came from my village. I then rummaged inside my possessions more.

There! A mending book! I quickly went to the anvil in my room, I made sure I have enough XP, and I bind my bow with the mending book. I can see the effects take place immediately. The cracks in the bow started to mend itself, the dust on the stiff bowstring began to disappear. This is amazing.

I then rummaged through my bookshelves until I found my second prize: The Enchanted Book of Flames. I fused it with my bow, feeling the power that now hums through it. I glanced at my armor.

My armor is fused with ender pearl dust, much like the one Ser Patrick of the Frostbourne has. (Hey, I stayed with the Ender Watchers. It only makes sense) I rummaged around the forgotten shelves in my quarters, hoping to find another mending book that I can fuse with my armor. Really, I don't want it to break. And jackpot.

I felt like I'm prepared. I trained, I enchanted and I knew the Ender Watchers is now allied with the Frostbourne. I can take revenge, at last.

I am ready.