Chapter 2😉😉😉😉😉

Nothing happened. I knew I was being ridiculous. I had paid for my food, shuffled off to my car and drove all the way back home and nothing happened. And yet.... I was still anxious and to add to that I was also nervous. I tried to shake the feeling off and when that didn't work, I chastised myself for being so thoroughly awkward that a trip to the supermarket could fu$k me up to these heights.

I was currently in my driveway, gnawing at the insides of my cheeks. Even though nothing had happened the feeling that something bad was going to happen stuck to me.

In fact as I drove further away from where the feeling started it intensified  and spilled off into other forms.

I was sweaty and anxious and with a death grip on my steering wheel I stared at my front door. Until, finally it all overtook me and I was putting my car in gear and driving like a mad woman on a mission.

I didn't know what I was thinking but one thing was for sure... The ice cream is most definitely melted.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I parked my car in the parking lot, breathing crazily and still gripping my steering wheel. 'What now' I thought to myself. After about a minute or two I turned my gaze to Smart Mart and glared at it forbodeingly, 'f$$cking traitor' I mean who could I blame for my current  predicament?

Certainly not me or the annoying brother who could never have foreseen this particular turn of events. NO!

It's the dumb store's fault. I got out of the car and stalked into the store looking for... well I don't really know what but I was sure I would know it when I saw it.

I strolled between the aisles and watched unsuspecting passer-byers as they purchased their goods. At some low point in my search I closed my eyes and tried to act like a metal detector for disaster.

Lil' piece of advice don't walk around a store with your eyes closed. You and others will be hurt. Around the third person I'd bumped into I felt a hand grip me and turn my body," ma ,'am I'm going to have to ask you to lea-,"

his sentence tapered off and I stared into his eyes and gasped at what I saw. The terrible feeling I had disappeared the instant I saw those blue irises and I knew with absolute conviction that what I'd seen was true, this man was to die a painful death in the near future.

I'm not exactly sure why he stopped speaking but he did. Not only that but he released my hand so quickly I asked myself if it burned... The touch of my skin that is.

He backed away from me and walked into a pyramid of cat food which collapsed under him. I moved to help him and he backed away from me furiously.
"S-stay away from me," he said fearfully as I neared him. I froze but he didn't. He moved to stand up, by this time we had earned ourselves quit the audience and what a strange pair we must have made.

Me staring after him as he ran. Well damn boy I don't actually want to go out and chase you. I sighed to myself ignoring the stares....,"he's gonna make me chase him."