chapter 15😃😃😃😃😎😎😎😙🤓

Destiny was a constant thought that lingered about with me. Where was he right now? Was he thinking about me like I thought him.

Did he think about my eyes and I how I looked at him-if I ever looked at him, my smile- or rather lack there of- did he want to love my smile? Did he miss even the smallest things about me, the most illogical things...

My smell, my voice? Aggghhh I wish he wasn't so handsome so infuriatingly perfect... I sighed under my breathe, I wish he was mine. Aggghhhh I hate him for making me want him.

I don't even like him. Damien had taken me to school and we didn't talk about what happened this morning, we didn't talk at all actually. No head nods from him today, not even a glance.

I wanted to be mad or hurt but truly I blamed myself, who was I to assume he owed me anything. To believe there was more then just me who cared in our friendship. I must have imagined it, all the ways he made me feel like he liked my brokenness.

I went about my day wishing I was as invisible as I used to be. Before Damien painted me in whatever thoughts he could spare for me. Now the absence of his attention was the talk of the whole school. It was lunch right now so I walked off to my locker and placed whatever books I had for the day in there.

Fu$$ I hate school, "ruff day?" I followed the voice and stopped short of myself. My eyes landed on the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Her hair was wild and red and everywhere like some sort of fiery halo, her skin was pale with infinite freckles but it was clear and creamy like milk making her large blue eyes shine against them.

I was so caught off guard by her presence that I didn't respond. She looked into my eyes expectantly. There were few ladies at this school who reached my height but she seem to be taller by a tiny bit. Maybe it was her posture. It was perfect.

I stood a little straighter before saying, "are you talking to me?"

At this she smiled, "I'm new here, do you mind telling me where to find the dinning room?"

"You mean the cafeteria?" She rolled her eyes playfully.

"Ya come on." I walked her to the cafeteria trying to hold the conversation she was making but I truly sucked at small talk.

We walked in and people froze. Not figuratively either, no they stopped eating, they froze in the middle of their little convertions and they looked at her and stayed like that. All eyes watching her without shame.

The girl walked on as though she didn't notice. We separated as she went to the lunch line and I went to sit at my usual table,  almost glad that for the first time today no one was looking at me. I might have enjoyed the situation more if it weren't so creepy.

Is that how I looked when I first saw her? All eyes followed her, almost entranced. My eyes on the other hand, roamed the silent room, looking for a familiar brooding fiend. My eyes found him and he was looking at the girl too. Though most definitely not with adoration, he looked about ready to crush the bottle in his grasp, he was so mad.

She came over and sat with me and he immediately stood and came over. He sat next to me facing her, "what are you doing here Aglaea?"

"Can I not see my betrothed Damianus? Though I could barely recognize you with how human you look."

"You forget how human I am." I listened in attentively. What was this girl exactly, actually what was Damien... if he wasn't human? Why was I even surprised?

I mean this is my life now... yet..... could this be an unexpected shift in the focus of this little story? Wait did she say betrothed, as in fiance type of betrothed? What the fuc-,