Chapter 11😜😜😜🤓🤓🤓🤓

The day was too long, too eventful and frankly too much for me. I collapsed in bed the second I got the chance and I stayed there all night. Unable to close my eyes or even blink despite how tired I was.

My mind went rampid with all the information Cameron had left me with. It was constantly overanalyzing one part of the day until suddenly it was pulled to another equally confusing part.

Too much had happened in too little time and I couldn't quiet figure out where my mind would stop until finally it did.

The moment Damien's face popped in my head everything stilled and a smile came to my face in the pitch black room. I thought of where he'd taken me and everything that about his actions that made me look at him so impossibly different now.

FLASHBACK 

The car ride came to and end as we pulled up to a port. You know like for sending and receiving shipments and stuff. I got out of the car after a moment of confusion.

He kind of built this moment up a lot and I wasn't really expecting to get a hot fish smell and the sound if blow horns and heavy machinery, you know. I made my way towards his car as he got out and met me half way. He didn't quiet look as confident as he always did.

He smiled at me instead of smirking when we were before each other and I must say I liked the change. He didn't seem quite so unapproachable when he was like this.  His hands were deep in his front pockets and he tilted his head to the side of him briefly before he said, "let's go."

Then he walked off, I hesitated a moment. Only a moment to ask myself how really terribly this could all go if he wished it. I mean, they may never find the body. He called after me when he noticed my lack of movement,

"don't worry I'm not gonna murder you or something," I looked at him skeptically, he returned it with a signature Damien smirk, "scouts honor." Was he ever even a scout... I didn't even know.

Now that I thought about it, all I really knew about the guy was founded on rumours, well ya I knew all that and his smirk. I knew that smirk like a catchy song on the radio.

I decided to follow after a time and he looked pleased to have talked me off the ledge. 'Or off a cliff.' I thought to myself when I caught up to him and saw his annoyingly smug expression.

"Where are we going fiend?" He looked at me questioningly, I sighed dramatically, "it means-" he cut me off, "don't be inept."

Oh, so now he's Mr. Know it all. He truly is a Jack of Traits. I shrugged, "what, it's not a label..."  at that he looked indignant, "you've basically vilianized me Gracelin,"

I felt my cheeks warm. It was stupid but, he's never said my name before, "now when someone thinks of me they'll  think only of a single character trait. I've been two dimensionalised, happy? Are ya happy now?"

He was being overly dramatic. I scoffed before I said, "oh, please. We both know you are no vilian Damien? And you know what?  If you were to be summed up with a single word it would be so obvious that even the most blind man could see it."