Chapter 13💋❤❤❤❤❤😜😜😜😈

Did I mention I hate Wednesdays? My body was sore and Nate was shaking me,

"Gracey come on. It's school."

"Kid how are you always awake on time?"

I took a peek at him and caught his shrugg, "I have my ways."

"Oh, reaaalllyyy now?" He smiled and layed on my chest. He was quiet for a while and I knew he was listening to my heart beat, "I don't want you to be sad. When you stay in bed all day, you get sad."

I wrapped my arms around him, "what did I do to deserve you, huh?"

I kissed his forehead.

"You got out of bed,"I laughed.

He's gonna be just like Monny at this rate. She needs to stop teaching him things.  I did get out of bed, and I got Nate and I ready for the school before we went down the stares, "lunches are ready."

"Breakfast is done." We sat at the kitchen table, eating in silence. Monny didn't feel like talking today so no one talked. This is why I hate humans.

I shook my head after I was done eating, grabbed my lunch and went for the door,

"Gracelin." I paused and looked at Jon who was looking at me, "I'll drive you to school."

I nodded once and went to wait in his car. Eventually he came and we were off, "she's mad at me."

I said referring to Monica. I may not like Ron's dad but it might have been important to Monica. I felt horrible for letting my emotions get the better of me somehow. Must have been Destiny's juice, I usually never go off on people.

I'm the calm one, I always consider the consequences before I act but lately that hasn't been the case. Jon didn't answer for a while,

"she was. Then she thought about it and she realised she'd never seen you mad before. I agree to disagree. But then I thought about it and
I realised I'd never seen you scared before... What happened with him Gracey?"

I sighed. I asked for this didn't I? I went looking for trouble and I found it. Do I have the right to behave as though I was wronged? He licked me, and drugged me. But I chose that. By getting into his car I chose this.

I didn't choose the vision though, the monster that I saw in that man. I didn't ever ask for that. Another sigh escaped my lips when I tried to say something.

But ultimately I spoke, "I... had a vision." And we were at school. I suppose we could talk later. I grabbed for the handle but it was locked, "go on."

Again I sighed feeling small. I didn't admit that I didn't want this... it's selfish after all. I mean I saved a man's life and I made a friend like my bro wanted. But I also feel like I'm drowning.

I have a crush on a Gargoyle and werewolves exist. My sister is in love with the son of a psychopath and my brother. Jon...

I'm trying to find a way to admit the truth about Jonathan to myself... that he may be the worst of the monsters I've met. And that... he's letting Destiny turn me into him.

All this... all this admition starts with some vision in the cat food aisle at Smart Mart. How fu$$ing ridiculous,

"I saw...,"

"You saw Mr Huntley." I nodded real fast,

"and Don Bocchetti. Although I didn't know it was him." My voice was a whisper, the school bell went off but we didn't move. I had his full attention. My brother.

One hundred percent there for me, "he did... horrible things to me."

"To you?"

"NO! I- I meant Noris."