Chapter 8😉😉💋❤❤❤❤😉😉

A/N Warning: explicit content. Read at own risk. Thank you.

We were seated at a long table that was designed to hold thirty guests. Stranger or should I say Don Bocchetti chose a little corner for us and we sat.

I wasn't hungry but I ate. He didn't touch his food. He just stared at me unblinking, watching as I emptied my plate.

After that... whatever it was, he led me off to the edge of some balcony and stood behind me. We looked out at a pitch black sky that went on for as far as the eye could reach.

He wrapped his arms around me and I let him not for any particular reason but if I had to motivate my actions I would say that I had used up my argument points and I didn't want to test him... more.

This is when he spoke and I must say, I rather prefer the silence,

"do you know what makes you special- relax. Relax," I was very rigid and stiff and that wouldn't change for shit, "it's not your beauty."

He licked  the side of my face, slowly. I didn't even flinch. This fu$$er was not rapping me. He could surely dream if he thought otherwise,

"or that smart little mouth of yours... I've scarred prettier hunny and I still will yet, and I've shut smarter lips then yours."

He spun me and traced my bottom lip, "though I'll admit you did tempt me earlier to sew these shut. But no.

It's your soul that makes you unique. You are special because that soul of yours is your best feature you have and you know it. That's why you cherish it so much..."

He lent into my ear and whispered, "but we'll see if I can't break that spirit and take that soul." I blinked about a million times by this time but my eyes wouldn't stay open.

I could feel his hands on my hips and a very familiar chuckle came, "Oh, and I drugged you. Did I forget to mention that?"

"You rat bastar-" and darkness consumed me.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I felt like I was floating... drifting away on some body of water. I  opened eyes but my surroundings were blurred. I closed them and groaned deeply, I didn't recognise my voice. 'Where am I?' I opened my eyes once more, taking in my surroundings, I suddenly heard the sound of and alarm blaring... I reached out and switched it off.

"Really..." I looked around at the familiar contents of my room, not even three seconds later Nathan ran in and jumped on my bed,

"wake up, wake up. It's time for school Gracey." I laughed as his small body jumped up and down on my bed. I grabbed him and tickled his sides.

He screeched out, "stop, " he said between giggles, "stop." So I stoped and turned him to me, "thanks little man I think I'm up now." He giggled still but said,

"are you sure. Because sometimes you just go back to sleep. And you promised mom and dad you would go to school." I kissed his warm, soft baby cheek.

'Why can't they be this cute forever.' His little arms swung around my neck and I hugged him back, "you really miss them don't you?"

He looked into my eyes and spoke, " how did you sleep?" He was playing with my hair and avoiding the subject. 'Yep, this ones related to you.'

My mind drifted back to Mr. Huntley, 'was it all a dream?' I thought about Bocchetti drugging me and Damien realizing I exist... And I thought about  Jon and all the explaining he had to do...