Chapter 13: Back to Gym

The next morning I woke up of the feeling of someone touching my hair. I'm a pretty light sleeper. I'm guessing that Buster, my dog, got scared last night from the thunderstorm and slept with me.

I slowly start to open my heavy eyelids, I jerked a little when I saw Eric's blue eyes looking into mine. He pressed a little harder on my upper back, that I hadn't noticed that his hand was there. Then the memories of last night flooded through my mind which made me smile.

"Good morning, love." Eric told me. His sides of his mouth lifted after he said it. He gave me a gently kiss, that seem to energize my whole body.

When we broke apart, I realized that this was the first time I have ever slept with someone. This doesn't include my friends. Thank god that my mom isn't home today or she would have had a fit.

Still lying in my bed, wrapped in each other arms and legs, Eric would not stop staring at me, "So how long have you been up?" I asked him, trying to break up the silence.

"Only a few minutes. I'm sorry that I woke you up. You just looked so peaceful while you sleep."

I gave him a much deeper kiss than before. I couldn't help but no to kiss him. He was prefect and I love him.

My fingers brushed through his hair, our legs were starting to get tangled together. I felt Eric wrap his hand around my tiny waist. He slowly trailed down to the edge of my pants; I must have changed in the middle of the night somehow. He started tugging on them, bringing them farther down.

I pushed against his bare chest, breaking away from him. Leaving a few inches away from each other. "I'm not ready for this, Eric."

He nodded his head at me and said," Ok. I understand, I'm not going to rush you." He gave me a small kiss that let me know that he was ok with it.

I looked at the clock that sat on my bed stand, it was already 8 a.m. "Eric, don't you have gym in an hour?"

He looked at the clock too. "Oh, ya I do. I better hurry or coach will have a fit."

He rolled out of the bed; he first walked to my side of the bed. I pulled the covers up to my chin. I wasn't ready to leave the warmth of my bed yet.

Eric smiled at me and scooped me up in one swift motion. My big blanket still laid over me, with the ends hanging over my sides. It felt like when I was little and my dad carried me to my room. When he thought that I was asleep on the couch when actually I was waiting for him to take me. I really do miss those days even though my dad probably couldn't carry me anymore.

Eric carried me down the stairs that led to the kitchen. He was concentrating on making sure that he didn't trip on one of the steps. I thought for a second and asked him," Could I go to the gym with you today?"

When I asked him, he almost fell down the rest of the stairs. I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter preparing for us to fall. Lucky he gained his balance before this could happen. "Ya, that would be good if you go see everyone again."

He carried me to the kitchen and set me down in one of the chairs. I was still wrapped in the blanket; I pulled it tighter around me. My house is so cold in the morning.

Eric walked over to the refrigerator and opened it, scanning the shelves looking for the things he needed. When he was done gathering everything, he walked to the table with arms full of eggs, milk, sausage bites, and cheese.

"Have I ever told you that I am an amazing cook?" Eric sarcastically told me.

"I don't think you have. Why about you prove that you are an amazing cook like you say you are." I sarcastically told him.