Lucillia

Natsu heard someone stand up and he whipped around and his mouth dropped open, he saw Lucy stand up, facing the man head-on. 

"Please step away from my friends" Everyone turned at the voice, their eyes wide with shock as they saw Lucy standing up, staring down the man who had revealed himself to be Lucifer. Levy slowly approached her, avoiding Gajeel's attempts to grab her and pull her back. She kept her eyes trained on Lucy, confusion etched into her face.

"Hey, Lu-chan, what are you doing?" Lucy just smiled, her eyes not leaving her father, she felt Levy reach out to her but she pushed it away, her heart aching but she had no choice, Levy wasn't meant to be part of this, she had to keep them safe, she had to. 

"Sorry Levy, please step back I would like to talk with my father" Levy gasped, her hand covering her mouth, and retreated slowly to Gajeel who wrapped his arms around her, his gaze turned into a glare at Lucy. Erza stared at Lucy, shaking her head. Natsu just froze, he slowly looked at Lucifer then back and Lucy, his voice hesitant and shaky. 

"Luce, you're joking right, this guy isn't your father, you're not related to him, right? I've seen your father, he died recently. I, I don't know if this is grief or what's going on, but this guy, he's a nutcase Luce, I don't know what he's done to you but, I just, fuck Luce what's going on?" Lucy bit her lip and turned her head towards Natsu seeing the confusion and desperation on his face, desperately searching for an answer that Lucy knew he didn't want.  

"Unfortunately I'm not joking. Jude, he was, I guess you could say my father here, whenever my father had business here on earth or needed somewhere to put me he used Jude since he had signed a contract, giving up his soul, it's complicated I know, I'm so sorry everyone but I promise, I'll fix this, everyone will be fine, I'll, I'll fix it." She knew everyone was confused by her words, she didn't imagine that her day would turn out like this. She stared at her father who just seemed relaxed, leaning against a table. "Don't worry Father, I'm not bored here, I seem to of grown quite fond of Earth so I think I'll stay for a little longer." Lucifer took a step forward and smiled at her, though it was unnerving. 

"Why, haven't you grown up Lucillia, you should know better." He took the time to look at her up and down, his face crinkling in disgust. "What have you done to yourself, you look just as weak and disgusting as these humans, change" Lucy held her head high as she faced him. She allowed herself to take a deep breath. Everyone was looking at her. She saw Makarov out of the corner of her eye approaching but she just put up her hand, shaking her head.

"Of Course Father." she took a step away from everyone's gaping faces, their eyes never leaving her, she lifted her hands and chanted

"I am the devil, the devil for I am, I am nor human, or women or man" A red circle appeared underneath Lucy symbols similar to a pentagram, this time it didn't change small features like when she was in her apartment, she became her true self. A red light appeared all around her and as it disappeared she stood there her true self clear as day. Usually, she felt confident like this, people getting scared of her and doing what she said but this time was different. She was surrounded by people that she loved and trusted, she didn't want anything to happen to them and she didn't want them to hate her, so she was nervous, nervous that they wouldn't accept her ever again. 

As the light faded Natsu stared at Lucy his mouth hanging open, her lips had black lipstick on and her fingernails were also painted black as well as getting slightly longer, in her hair were strips of red and blonde and one of her eyes became red and the other turned blue. Lucifer though was frowning at her transformation stepping forward, as he did the guild also moved towards him as if to protect Lucy. Lucy felt her heart clench at the sight, they saw her true self, what she really looked like and yet they still wanted to protect her. Lucifer raised an eyebrow at them moving forward before gesturing towards Lucy, his tone sharp.