Home sweet home, not

The man walked towards Lucy who was glaring needles into him.

"You have no business with me Prince Aki, what are you even doing here?" Aki sneered right back at her.

"My business is all about you Princess Lucillia, I heard from a certain dragon that you had returned and I knew it was my duty to come see you." Lucy just groaned and muttered under her breath. 

"chienne" (A/N it's French) Prince Aki stared her her, his face twitching. 

"Excuse me" Lucy sighed and dramatically said

"Oh, my fiancé doesn't know what language my family speaks, sucks to be him" Natsu being invisible was fuming, especially the words fiancé, he was about to go and attack the mana dn he probably would've if Erza wasn't trying to hold him back ." Happy suddenly flew up next to Natsu.

"If it makes you feel any better she said bitch" Natsu jumped at the sound of Happy's voice still confused and Gray and Gajeel were staring at Happy.

"First of all how did you get here and second of all how do you know that?" Happy stared at them confused.

"Well first of all I hid in Lucy's bag, don't worry I took the invisible drink thingy, tasted fishy so that was fun, and second of all, so you guys never learnt French?" Natsu turned to Happy, his mouth open.

"When on earthland did you have time to learn French?" Happy smirked at him.

"I have my ways" Erza shushed them.

"Listen"

Lucy had sat down on a chair at her desk as she fiddled with a pen.

"Listen, I don't have time to deal with you right now, anyway you can stop the war, I've come back haven't I?" Aki smirked at her.

"Your father thought it would be a good time to declare war and take over earthland, after that he wants to take over heaven" Lucy let the pen drop to the floor. Her eyes slowly turn towards Aki before standing up quickly.

"That's it I need to speak to Father" Aki nodded.

"Yes my dear, please follow me" Lucy turned to her friends and pretended to puke making them laugh. Lucy followed Aki down the hallway, her friends scurrying after her as her pace was quick, basically marching towards the main hall. She reached a set of double doors before swinging them open revealing a gorgeous golden courtroom. Lucifer was sitting up in a golden chair looking over to see the door, his smile turning into a grin as Lucy stormed forward in front of him.

"Father, I need to talk to you" Lucifer turned to her.

"Ah, I see my daughter has come back to me" Lucy sighed trying again.

"Father, please stop the war" her father glared his words short and sharp.

"Aucun!" Happy was quick to translate for the group.

"He said no" Everyone's sweat dropped and Lucy at him this time switching into French as she glanced at Aki who was watching everything from the door.

"Qu'est-ce que tu veux dire, pas!" Happy again translated

"What do you mean no" Natsu sweat dropped as Happy translated. 

"Happy, this is freaky" Happy glared at him.

"You want me to translate or not?" Natsu nodded his head quickly waving his hands.

"Yes, sorry Happy, you will get heaps of fish when we get home" Happy's face brightened up and said

"Aye sire, translator Happy at your service!" everyone sighed and Gajeel shushed them and said

"Listen" Everyone went quiet and listened closely.

Lucifer glared at his daughter

"ècouter Lucillia, vous vous marieze et quean nous conquérir la Terre, vous pouvez devenir la reine!" Erza gasped at the long sentence.

"Hey Happy I don't think you will be able to translate that much" Happy giggled.

"Don't underestimate my ability, he said that when they conquer Earthland Lushi will marry that Prince Aki guy and she can be the queen of earthland!" Gajeel smirked.

"Do not underestimate the kitty cats" Natsu's face was just red from anger.

"Yeah there is no way she's marrying that douche, I'll kill him before he can even lay a finger on Luce

Lucy glared and shouted

"Je ne veux pas être reine, je veux rester et vive sur la terre, je dois quelque'un que je l'aime et qui est un démon!" Happy smiled at the sentence, his gaze mischievous.

"Lushi said she doesn't want to be queen and that she has someone she loves who isn't a demon!" Happy slowly flew to Natsu's ear and whispered.

"She Lllllllikes you" Natsu blushed and pushed Happy away.

"S-shut up" suddenly Lucifer's eyes glinted and said

"dire à vos amis que je sais qui'ls sont là et si ils viennent partout près de chez vous, je ne vais pas hésiter à les tuer." Lucy stilled, her gaze flickering.

"Oh course you would know that" Natsu looked at Happy who's eyes were open in fear.

"Ok, I understood what she said just then but what did her dad say, Happy?" Happy was shaking, he slowly drifted to the ground.

"He said he knows we are here and that if we go near Lushi he won't hesitate to kill us" Lucy suddenly stepped backwards and shouted.

"Smoke wavering in, come forth" Lucifer glared standing up as well.

"Why you...." suddenly smoke filled the room, Lucy ran and pulled her friends out with her to the front of the castle. She pulled them around the back before taking a deep breath and glancing back at the castle.

"Seriously, he is so annoying" She fiddled with some things on her belt before smiling at Happy.

"Thanks for translating Happy" Happy smiled.

"Aye miss" Lucy sighed before straightening up."

"I am going to need to summon another dragon to take us to my brother,." everyone quickly moved backwards as Lucy chanted.

"Igneel, dragon of fire magic, I summon thee" Suddenly a dragon appeared there, with red scales and red eyes glaring at the people around Lucy before its eye fell onto Natsy, his eyes softened and he smiled.

"Hey son" Natsu stared, his eyes wide and his heart beating fast, the next thing he knew he was running to Igneel and hugging his leg.

"I thought I would never see you again!" Igneel smiled and softly patted his son's head and gently spoke.

"Sorry about that Natsu, there were issues and I couldn't stay with you but I swear, every day I wanted to leave and come find you. But why are you here with Princess Lucillia" he stretched his nose towards her and Lucy flinched and stepped back a bit, Igneel noticed and immediately apologised.

"Oh um sorry Princess, are you alright?" Natsu quickly walked over to Lucy grabbing her hand and whispering to her.

"Hey Luce, you ok?" Lucy smiled quickly nodding before turning to Igneel

"Igneel, I need you to take me to my brother" Igneel nodded his head before laying on the ground.

"Climb on" Everyone nodded and climbed onto his back but Lucy shook her head and flew next to him. Igneel turned to Lucy and said

"tu sais que tu m'as tué, n'est-ce pas" Lucy turned her head away and said

"Oui" Igneel sighed and continued to fly. Happy stared into space and thought, so Igneels knew that Lushi knew he killed her.