The Final Battle

Hiro watched his sister happily chatting away with the other demon called Natsu. He shook his head sighing, turning back around grinning to himself in thought, Lucil really? I know he's not a demon yet you really are enamoured with this guy. Hiro kept walking until he reached a cave, he stopped and said.

"He's in here." Lucy stared at the cave before taking a breath. It was time, she felt her palms start to sweat and she quickly wiped it on her shirt before turning to everyone.

"Alright, let's go in" Everyone nodded at her following both Lucy and Hiro into the cave. Lucy recognized it, it was where their uncle would spend most of his time when he was not fighting, it was used for strategizing or meetings. She closed her eyes sensing what was on the other side of the door, there was only one life force. Lucy gulped and knocked on the door and soon after another voice was heard.

"Lucillia, Hiro, come in and bring your human friends." Lucy took a breath but shook her head and told herself she wouldn't be scared of him anymore. She slowly opened the door and looked in, her Uncle was sitting at the desk, twirling a pen in his hands, he smiled at her making her shiver, his gaze flickered to everyone in the room.

"Lucilla, it's great your back, now you and I know there are two ways this can go down, you get rid of your human friends and together we can rule over earthland, you can become queen and marry Prince Aki and you can do whatever pleases you, kill humans, or that girl, the blue-headed one, you can even start with her! Or, well I'm sure you know the other version." Gajeel ran  forward and tried to punch him but Seiji sighed and with a flick of his hand he went flying, Lucy gasped and turned to her Uncle and said

"You bastard, don't take your anger out on my friends, if you're going to fight someone fight me!" Natsu was already moving forward but Hiro shook his head putting his hand out, walking to stand next to Lucy.

"Hey Uncle, if you're going to be fighting anyone you leave the humans out of it, they're here because they love Lucil, and for that's enough for me, they don't deserve what you might do to them.!" Seiji slowly rose from his chair, gazing at Hiro and Lucy. 

"Hiro, you know you were meant to take over Hell, your father saw something in you but I'll be honest, I always saw nothing, you were always the disappointment," Lucy growled at him, Hiro clenching his hands.

"I don't need your approval, I know what I'm capable of and let me tell you, I'm more powerful than you realize." He quickly brought his hand up and suddenly a shadow ball shot out of nowhere and hit Seiji in the stomach, he doubled back from the impact looking up in surprise. Happy shouted.

"Good job Hiro!" suddenly a flame came out of nowhere and hit Seiji in the back, he fell forward and grimaced, Natsu quickly walked forward, his face showing distaste towards him.

"I don't care if you're related to Luce, but you can't hurt her, or our friends, I'll protect her no matter what happens." Natsu took a step forward and fire was shot from his mouth. Igneel and Metelicana were outside the cave, knowing that this wasn't their business to be a part of but they were aware immediately when magic was being used. Igneel nodded his head.

"My son is powerful" Metelicana just nodded.

"He may be but do not underestimate Gajeel."

Natsu took a step back in surprise as Seiji simply flicked his hand and his flames went away. Grimacing Gray was quick to move.

"Ice make, Lance" He threw it towards Seiji but he simply sidestepped it, as soon as he did Erza was there and threw swords at him but yet again he simply stopped with a force field. Seiji sighed.

"You don't realize how weak your magic is and yet you still try to fight me, it's pathetic." Seiji was raising his hands and Lucy saw him pointing it toward her friends, she ran forward.