Levy's accident

The man disappeared shortly after he arrived and Lucy's bangs were covering her eyes she said.

"I'm going to go up and see Levy" Lucy started running up the stairs and Natsu quickly followed.

"I'll go to" Natsu followed Lucy up and she ran over the Levy's side, Gajeel holding her hand.

"Oh Levy I'm sorry" Wendy was talking to Lucy about what happened and Natsu walked over to Gajeel.

"Hey, you ok Metalhead" His tone though was soft, and endearing. Gajeel laughed slightly manic.

"Yea, my girlfriend just got thrown against a wall and Wendy doesn't know if she'll wake up, I'm doing great, just fan fucking tastic." Gajeel covered his face with his hands and Natsu sat next to him.

"Who thought a girl would bring the big dragon slayer down to earth." Gajeel turned to Natsu.

"Yeah you can't say anything, you would be the same" Natsu nodded.

"Don't worry, my girlfriends the princess of devils, she's way more badass though" Gajeel laughed.

"Well, Levy's way cuter than Lucy, not to mention smarter" Natsu let out a small smile.

"I don't know if we should be rivaling how smart they are, we have no idea how long Luce has lived for" Gajeel smirked.

"Yeah well Levy's way lighter and did I mention way cuter" Natsu smirked and said

"Well Lucy's sexier" Gajeel glared and said

"Cuter"
"Sexier"
"Cuter"
"Sexier"
"Cut-" Lucy glared at them and said

"Guys, stop fighting whether who is sexier and cuter alright, and, Levy's about to wake up" Gajeel was immediately up sitting next to Levy's bed, Levy's eyes slowly opened and she blearily looked out.

"Oh, hi Gajeel, what are you doing in the infirmary" She looked and saw his hand was bleeding. "Oh, you're bleeding, we better get you a bed and Wendy to heal you!" Gajeel smiled sadly at her.

"Levy, I'm not hurt, you are!" Levy looked confused.

"Me?" Wendy seemed to be standing there, her lip shaking, and suddenly she broke down in tears.

"I'm sorry Levy, I couldn't do anything about your-" Wendy couldn't keep talking and Gajeel grabbed Wendy not too hard but spoke firmly.

"What, what is it" Wendy turned away.

"I'm sorry, I should leave" Wendy ran out of the room and Lucy stared before spinning to Levy.

"Levy what happened" Levy thought for a second, moving her arms, and her fingers then suddenly her face twisted from confusion to fear

"Oh, oh god." and started sobbing, her breathing becoming erratic, and Gajeel grabbed her, his face full of worry, not something you would see on the iron dragon slayers face.

"Levy, what's the matter, Levy, please tell me" Levy looked at him, her eyes filled with tears, she was in hysterics as she screamed.

"Why can't I feel my legs" Gajeel froze, Levy basically screaming now. and Natsu said softly

"Come on Luce, let's leave, I think, I think we should leave them alone." Lucy nodded, following Natsu out, her eyes wide and filled with tears, her legs shaking at what Levy had just said. She turned quickly, trying to get her to calm down a little.

"Later let's read some books together alright" she smiled before leaving the room with Natsu. Leaving Gajeel and Levy with each other.

Gajeel was frozen, then suddenly he moved, he quickly but carefully took of the covers and saw her legs lying there, Levy looked at him, her eyes teary and she whispered quietly.

"There still there right" Gajeel nodded and said

"Yeah, don't worry, I'm going to poke them, tell me if you feel anything" Levy nodded and Gajeel poked her leg and Levy shook her head.

"I'm sorry Gajeel" Gajeel shook his head.

"Levy it's alright, you'll be walking again in no time" Levy smiled and said

"Thanks, Gajeel", her eyes began to droop and Gajeel gently laid her down.

"Go back to sleep, you're exhausted." as soon as her head hit the pillow she drifted back into sleep and Gajeel silently walked out of the room. Lucy ran up to him.

"What happened to Levy" Gajeel looked away and answered quietly.

"I think it's paralyzed from the waist down" Natsu looked away and Lucy covered her mouth and said

"Oh my god" Gajeel turned to Lucy and growled

"Who was it, who did that to Levy?" Lucy looked at him and said

"He was my Uncle, his name was Seiji, and if you seek revenge I swear I will help you however way you need" Gajeel nodded.

"Yeah, I'm going to rip him apart." Lucy nodded.

"But, I would have to take you to hell" Natsu stepped forward.

"Luce, you don't have to go to hell alright" Lucy turned to Natsu.

"There is going to be war, if we go not only can we get Seiji but we might be able to stop the war!" Natsu stared at Lucy but then said

"Only if Erza and Gray come" Lucy seemed hesitant but nodded.

"Alright, this is dangerous though, make sure you all meet me tomorrow at my house around 5:00am.

Lucy sat on her bed, thinking, why I couldn't transform when Seiji came, what went wrong. Lucy sighed, and then it hit her. She got off her bed quickly and scrambled to reach underneath bringing out the box her tiara was in, she opened it quickly and gently took out her tiara, she stared at it for a while, admiring it, before gently placing it on her head. In a flash, she was standing there in her devil form.

"This is my real self, stop hiding it."

Natsu, Erza, Gray and Gajeel all gathered in Lucy's house and Lucy turned to them, in her devil form, her tiara balanced on top of her head and she said.

"In hell please call me Lucillia, I am going to cast a spell on all of you, it will make you look like a demon alright" Everyone nodded and Lucy brought up her hand and said

"For the humans, a demon appearance" Suddenly everyone looked way different, Erza's hair had turned black and her eyes red, and she was wearing a black outfit (A/N I'll let your imagination choose, all of them will be wearing black, make it look sexy) Gray's hair had a blue streak going through his hair Gajeel, practically looked the same and Natsu had a black streak going through his hair, everyone had a devil tail and Lucy said.

"Well enjoy it while it lasts, I think Makarov said he would help us get out of hell when we are done, you ready" Everyone nodded and Lucy said another spell

"Portal open- HELL" A massive portal appeared before them and Lucy said

"Well, come on everyone, let's go!" Lucy jumped into the portal, everyone stared at each other and Natsu said

"Well come on everyone, let's go to hell" Everyone followed Natsu and was sucked into a whole completely different world!

I felt so bad when I was writing this part, sorry if it's short, I wrote it all during class so if it has errors sorry!!! Please enjoy!