Interviews

"So, what are your likes and dislikes?" Jimin wasn't really paying attention to the answers that Jungkook were giving. He is conducting the interview to get to know the personality of the boys.

"I really want to know where you come from. Your background is so mysterious, My brothers can't even find a single information on you." Jungkook mumbled to himself, to no one in particular.

"Okay, we are done with the interview. Would you be kind enough to do this test for me?" Jimin took out a piece of paper and placed it on the table in front of himself.

"I knew it! All of the tutors are bad and you are definitely included in the list of those tutors that have already came and left. I'm not taking that test. Never!" Jungkook ran to the door but Jimin quickly caught up to him.

"You are not going anywhere, Jungkook." Jimin blocked Jungkook's only exit.

Jungkook immediately running off to the windows which were on the other side of the room. He was about to climb over the window when Jimin picked up a book as well as a stuffed animal off the floor.

Jimin held the stuffed bunny in one hand before opening the book, which so happens to be Jungkook's diary. Most of the things were reflection diary entries, while some were rather normal ones.

My, my this boy is so negative. 

"That isn't mine. That is Yoongi hyung's, I'll go return it to him myself." Jungkook was clearly flustered his book has been found out.

"Oh, is that so? Then I'll hand it to Yoongi when I'm conducting the interview with him later then." Jimin looking through the diary, and was placing the book into his briefcase.

"NO! That's my book."Jungkook finally admitted to it.

"I'll only return it to you when you finish the competency test that I had prepared." Jimin held the book behind his body.

"No, I want it now."Jungkook was walking away and he sat on the couch.

Jimin walked over to the windows and started to read the contents of the diary out loud, "I crashed the vase that appa love so much. I feel so guilty from that incident. I know appa really like that vase and I broke it. I shouldn't have ran through the halls. I'm so useless, I cant do anything right."

"Okay, Okay stop reading my book. I'll do your stupid test." Jungkook took the ink and pen out from his drawer and placed them on the table.

"You have one hour, your time starts now." 

Jungkook became serious and started doing the test that was already placed on the table. Jimin placed the diary on Jungkook's study table and sat right opposite Jungkook.

I guess this boy can be serious when the time requires him to.

"I want to exercise my right as prince to ask you for the answer to question 1 of this paper." Jungkook demanded.

"If I tell you the answer, then it wouldn't be a test. You should do it by yourself, after all it is a competency test, not an assignment." Jimin just looked through his resources, thinking about the class he was going to hold later.

He could hear Jungkook groan constantly, he chose to ignore it and let the boy go on with the frustration he was experiencing.

"You should have paid attention during your classes with your previous tutors, It might have been easier if you actually did the work. You reap what you sow, but how can you reap when you didn't sow anything." Jimin muttered under his breath as he continued to read.

Jimin learnt that Jungkook would always run away from lessons on a horse. No tutor could catch up to him. That was what he had heard from Jin when they had talked.

Jimin sighed, knowing that Jungkook had a high chance of completely failing the test, imagine the work load that was piling up with each minute passing.

"Time's up. Please go to the room assigned for class at 5pm. I won't start the class if even one of you isn't there." Jimin said as he took the paper from Jungkook and went to Namjoon's room, since it was almost 10am, due the struggle.