Way back home

In the carriage, Jimin sat with the boys this time he looked at the boys smiling faces and he felt that the trip was definitely worthwhile.

"Wow the town at night is so much more beautiful with all the lights illuminating it." Jungkook exclaimed as he was mesmerised by the scenery in front of him.

"Oh! Oh! Look! That's the music store Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung went to. I bet there are so many types of music there that we have not heard." Taehyung has a huge smile on his face as he pointed out.

"There's the bookstore I was at just now. I want to take all the books back home." Namjoon sighed as he hugged the book tightly in his arms.

"Before you guys get too carried away, I would like to know what you all had learn from this rare experience. Please speak truthfully." Jimin asked the boys.

"We all got what we wanted for a very long time. I'm just so happy that I finally got it." Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded slightly.

Hoseok and Jimin internally face palmed at the reply from Taehyung.

"I'm so extremely disappointed at all of you. Don't you boys see how much change he has done to this place and all of the people have smiles on their faces? In the past, it wasn't even like this, every single person lived in fear." Jimin explained.

The boys all had their head down in shame as they listened to the history of how the citizens have lived. They suddenly felt sadness because they suddenly thought that the probability of the tutor sitting in front of them having the life that is being described to them now, is high.

They all kept quiet and listened attentively.

"You boys really need to care for the people when you guys take over the throne. You should try to make their life better in any way possible because life in town is not as well as the palace life." Jimin then looked up to look at the expressions of the boys.

"It's okay if you guys don't get it yet. You can always learn, we still have time for everything." Jimin smiled gently. Of course he didn't want to make the boys feel this bad.

He sighed before looking out of the window, it has indeed changed a whole lot ever since Jin took over the throne. He almost laughs as he thinks about how rebellious Jin was when he was younger.

He just hope that the boys would make this place so much better it already is. It still has a lot of room for improvement, in many areas.

Jimin thinks that he won't be capable to teach the boys to their fullest potential but he would still try anyway. It is the future of the country after all.

He sighs.

The update schedule for this book has been moved to Thursday, so yea. I'll update next Thursday.