Welcome

Jungkook was constantly on his phone on a chat, Jimin sat beside him not even trying to peek at his phone but he continues to act secretive.

"Jungkook, what are you boys planning? I am not in for anything too extreme, plus aren't you guys tired?" Jimin asks out of kindness. Jimin glance over to Jungkook to see if the boy was listening to him and nope, the boy is glued to his phone.

Jimin sighed before standing up and making his way to the indoors. Jungkook rushed up to Jimin and stopped the older from proceeding any further. "Just sit here for a little longer, please.." Jungkook requests. Jimin obviously didn't have a reason to reject, but he also doesn't have a reason to oblige to the request.

He sighed and walked around the well taken care of garden. There wasn't a single fallen leave on the stone floor and the flowers all in full bloom, the beauty magnified by the glorious moonlight.

"So tell me what you boys are planning or I'm going back inside now." Jimin doesn't want to be caught up in the boys' tactics to try get rid of him.

"Okay! We can go now!" Jungkook basically shouts, he would be in trouble if this wasn't the palace. Jungkook holds onto Jimin's arm and drag the older through the hallways and into the dining hall. Jungkook basically has Jimin flying behind him because he is that fast.

Jungkook finally stops in front of the door that leads to the dining hall. He lets go of Jimin who immediately drops to the floor, feeling nauseous from a walk close to one of a roller coaster in a theme park.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" Jungkook helps Jimin up. Jimin just nodded slightly and stood on his own.

"I'm fine, now what is it that you boys have planned? Do you really need to be so secretive?" Jimin asked and just then, the door opens from the inside. The scene in front of Jimin almost the same as the first day he came here, when he was "welcomed".

"So we planned this together to give you a proper welcome party since we didn't do anything when you came." Hoseok starts.

"2! 3!" Namjoon says.

"Welcome to Bangtan castle." All the boys said in unison. It was like feathers were blown into his face, the feathers of angels.

Taehyung comes over and leads Jimin to the chair that was usually reserved for the King and sits him down. Servants started coming out bring plates of slightly burnt food, probably made by Namjoon.

"Urm thank you." Jimin says in a calm and collected voice, as usual. The boys have huge smiles on their face getting the recognition from their tutor.

"Let's move on to presents." Taehyung cheers and brought out his gift, followed by the others. They were all giving him the things that they have bought earlier when they were at the market square.

"Right, thank you guys so much for the welcome party, it really makes me happy." Jimin gave a slight smile to the boys who put in a lot of work to this party that was planned for him.

He can see that the boys are really tired with the eye bags being quite obvious under their tired looking eyes.

"Now let's just start eating and we can get you boys to bed, you all must be really tired after planning this party for me right?" Jimin says and starts to dig into the food. It might not be the best it was made by his own students after all.

~~~time skip~~~

Jimin is now in his room, cleaned up and changed into his pyjamas. He looked at the gifts and it warms his heart, well especially the one given by Hoseok and Yoongi. The two boys were so observant it's slightly scary.

He sighs slightly and kept the gifts into his special box, one that held gifts from previous students, ranging from letters to books.

His students are precious to him, including these princes who are self entitled.

"Well I hope I never stop teaching, and influencing more people through my teaching." Jimin murmurs before he falls asleep on the bed much more quickly, maybe it was the effect from the party.