Truth

Jimin flipped through the file he has in his hands, looking at the information he has on his papers before looking up seeing Hoseok staring at him with eager eyes.

"Besides myself, don't you have normal school like normal students like your age?" Jimin asked, knowing half the reason probably has something to do with Yoongi being known as violent.

"Well I graduated just last year, my younger brother over here, Yoongi, is suspended from school and my two youngest brothers are on the waiting list. Namjoon decided to stay out of school for now." Everyone was accounted for, it isn't surprising from the oldest.

"Oh I see. Well from the news that I've seen and the rumours I heard, Yoongi is pretty violent or known to be violent." Jimin calmly said.

"That you have to see for yourself. It is better if we show you than I actually tell you he isn't. He is just so damn sweet." Hoseok hugged his younger brother causing the younger to stir and slowly wake up.

Yoongi looked up and immediately saw Jimin looking at him with a very bright smile on his face. Yoongi quickly sat up and straightened his clothes trying to look presentable in front of their new tutor.

"It's alright. If there isn't anything else I shall let you both start on the test everyone else had already taken." Jimin took out two pieces of paper and gave it to the two boys in front of him.

They brought it to a table nearby doing it quietly. Sitting here nearer to them, Yoongi doesn't ooze out the murderous aura or the violent nature that the reporters have described him to be. His pale skin and his black hair just seem to stand out a lot. Not many people have the pale skin, and a lot of them had followed the trend to dye their hair various of crazy colours.

His calm expression doesn't tell that he is close to violent. Is Jimin's research giving false information?

Jimin continued to observe the boys, staring and not even looking away. It is like he has been drawn in by the beauty.

The sun gazing upon the moon, bringing out all the talents and good personalities of the moon. Although constantly taking light from the sun, it gives back to the people the light they need at night, even if it isn't too bright.

"There we are done!" Hoseok chirped as he handed the two pieces of paper to the startled Jimin who was suddenly hust brought out of his very own staring competition.

"I see, thank you." Jimin took both pieces of paper and kept it inside his files before closing it. He saw Yoongi quietly humming to a soft tune, not really paying attention.

"Yoongi ah, you want to tell me more about yourself?" Jimin tried to start up a conversation since he still had more time to prepare for the lesson later.

He shook his head and looked at Jimin, practically staring into his soul. Although Jimin was weirded out, he have a smile that remained on his face constantly.

"Urm... I hope we get along as you teach all of us." Yoongi said before hiding behind Hoseok and playing with the soft ball that he had on the table.

"Of course we will." Jimin's expression not changing much as he looked at the two boys in front of him with kind eyes.

Jimin learnt that he shouldn't trust research and statistics on other people because it would be more true if we just interact with them.

Rumours and news can all be all fake.

He walked out of the bedroom and into the hallway. He ripped up all the information he got about the boys and threw it into the rubbish bin before walking to his room to prepare for the lesson later.

"It's not good to judge people from the information you get on the internet. It is time for me to renew those information and experience all of this by myself." Jimin muttered to himself as he took out the books from his bag.

It's lesson time.