Meeting

When Jimin came in, he went down on one knee and bowed in front of the 5 princes. "Nice to meet you, your majesties. I'll be your royal tutor from today onwards." Jimin said.

All five boys stood majestically in front of Jimin. It was like there was 5 suns standing in front of him blinding him with their looks.

"You boys better behave with this tutor. One more slip up, you will have a worse tutor than all that have come to teach you." Jin warned and left the room.

"Welcome to Bangtan Palace!" The voices so soothing and anyone could have fallen asleep. It was like Jimin has entered dreamland.

"Do you think we would actually say that?" Jungkook's facial expression darkens significantly, as he looks down on Jimin who was still on the ground.

Well what a good start, such high ego coming from a prince. Sigh, is this what I'm going to handle with for the next few months or years? Geez I'm going to die early at this rate.

"No." Jimin simply replied before standing up slowly.

"Wow Teacher you're so short. Are you sure you're a grown up? How tall are you?" Taehyung went over to Jimin and started to swing him round and round.

"Tae put him down." Namjoon said, " I apologise for my younger brother's behaviour."

"His name is Taehyung, the one who greeted you first is Jungkook. Im Namjoon, this is Yoongi." Namjoon was about to introduce Hoseok when he was cut off.

"I'm the oldest, my name is Hoseok." Hoseok introduces himself with such high energy and a lot of smiles.

"I'm Jimin and I'll be your tutor from today onwards. So I will have an interview with each and everyone of you to gauge your abilities and we will have our lesson at 5pm. If everyone isn't there, we can't start the lessons." Jimin bowed.

"I do not approve of you being our tutor. We don't need you to be our tutor to be teaching us about the things that we already know." Jungkook said

However, Jimin reacted very calmly towards those remarks thrown towards himself.

"I'm pretty sure your dad had already told you before, I'm different from other tutors that you have already seen. I'm here to teach you how to be future leaders, and I being your tutor does not require any acknowledgement or approval from my students." Jimin said, "Okay so who wants to go first."

"Meet me at my room at 10am and do not be late. I am only humoring you with the interview because appa is the one who found you." Namjoon pushed the spectacles up his nose bridge and left the room.

"Yes of course." Jimin bowed.

"Can you come over after the first person? Im busy." Taehyung said and ran out the door towards his room.

"I am free for the interview anytime just come to my room." Hoseok gave a bright smile.

Yoongi bowed to Jimin and left with Hoseok.

"Okay so now everyone has abandoned you here. You will have the interview with me now then." Jimin dragged Jungkook by the collar to his room.

Jungkook was struggling but soon stopped seeing that his struggles were nothing to Jimin.

They reached Jungkook's room and Jimin placed Jungkook on the couch in the room. There wasn't much space in the room because of all the equipment Jungkook has.

"I see you really like to work out, but that is not my point today. What makes you have such a hatred towards tutors." Jimin asked as he takes out his file filled with everything about the princes.

"I just hate them. Does it really matter to you if you just said getting my approval is not in a tutor's job scope." Jungkook was spiting Jimin.

"Okay then let's start with the interview and not waste anymore time." Jimin said as he opens the file.