Arrival

Jimin had no choice but to pack his bags and head over to the palace. He was to arrive in the morning and currently the dun has yet risen. The carriage was already waiting outside.

"Sigh I swear I can't stand Jin, so troublesome, but fine a promise is a promise." Jimin took his bags and brought it outside to the carriage and place it at the back before getting in.

A file was in his hands. All of the information about the boys were here. From all the newspaper clippings, rumours heard, everything that could possibly build up each of the boys' personalities.

"Wow what an interesting bunch of boys. Looks like I'm going to have a lot of fun dealing with the five of them." Jimin flipped through the file of all the research he had done.

Soon Jimin reached the doors of the majestic palace where the royal family stays at. All the gold embellishments just makes it look very majestic. Jimin stepped out of the carriage and walked to the back to grab his items.

He walked towards the gates but was quickly stopped by the guards who stood by the door.

"Stop right there. You can't pass through these gates." One of the guards said.

Jimin is small, like short, very short. Usually mistaken to be a child despite his age.

"I'm the royal tut-" Jimin didn't even get to finish his sentence when he was cut off.

"Oh you're his son. You have to wait for daddy before you can walk through these gates. Such a good boy helping out with his father." The guards patted Jimin's head.

👑👑👑

"Where is Jimin? He should be here by now." Jin was impatient. He at least want to see the first lesson conducted by Jimin as well as the boys behaviour.

He also have a meeting so he needs Jimin to be here before he leaves. He knows the boys would definitely get out of hand if he doesn't supervise them.

He looked out the windows that would be able to see the gates, and he saw the carriage he had sent to get Jimin to the palace waiting outside. He knew this would happen so he walked downstairs to go get Jimin.

He walked towards the gates.

"Oh Jimin, you're here already. Are the guards giving you any problems?" Jin said as he gracefully made his way towards the trio at the gate.

Jimin went down on one knee and lowered his head in a bow, "Your majesty."

The guards both following what Jimin is doing.

"Hey Jimin, no need to be so formal. Come in, the boys are already waiting for you in the room where you will be teaching." Jin said and in that moment, both guards' eyes widen to the size of plates.

"Come on Jimin, we don't got all day." Jin turned around and walked back inside the castle. Jimin stood up bowing slightly to the guards and followed Jin inside.

"I can't believe I met trouble before I even stepped into the palace. Jin, I swear I'm never coming back here ever." Jimin complained as he walked through the halls, his things in both his hands.

"Jimin, it is Jin hyung to you. And no one told you to be this short. I think you're way shorter than my sons. Oh and here is your room." Jin pushed open one of the doors and inside is a basic room with very basic things, but it was still all luxury.

"This is too much. Seriously Jin, this is too much for me who have very minimal belongings to me name." Jimin said as he walked through the doors into his temporary room.

"Anyway, just put your things here first and we will see my sons first then you can go on with whatever you plan to do." Jin said.

Jimin placed his items down and he followed Jin into one of the many rooms the palace had. There he saw a sight that everyone would faint at.