Tough nut

Jimin made his way down to Namjoon's room. From his information collection, he found out that Namjoon is extremely smart, but lack flexibility in his thinking. He had read all the papers that Namjoon has written, he have to say he is impressed.

Jimin walked through the room as he found himself trapped in a rather dark aura. Namjoon sat in the middle of the room with a glass of some weird drink, with a weird colour.

"You're pretty on time, I see. Well hand over whatever test you have for me, let's get this over and done with." The voice was cold, void of any possible emotion.

This is a huge problem in the palace, the princes are beginners at expressing themselves.

"Very well then." Jimin simply placed the piece of paper on the table that separated himself from Namjoon.

High IQ prince. Ace in every test and mind games. Not good at physical sports and have quite a rigid thinking.

Jimin was cut out of his thoughts by Namjoon.

The piece of paper was placed in front of himself, all completed.

"Wow you completed it in such a short time span." Jimin said as he kept it in his file.

"You said earlier that you didn't attend a university, how are you even qualified to teach us if you don't have the knowledge to." Namjoon asked as he sat back on the couch.

"Does it mean that only degree holders are qualified to teach you? If that's the case, how many of the tutors you have driven out actually holds a degree then." This rendered Namjoon completely speechless.

Jimin was right, most, if not all the tutors that had come to teach them, held degrees in various areas. However, every single one of them were driven out of the palace by themselves.

"Ok, so do you agree to taking the test I have crafted myself then?" Namjoon stood up and walked to his table.

"I would have to refuse Prince Namjoon, I still have your brothers to interview as well." Jimin was keep very calm with the situation.

"Are you sure you aren't backing out because you are not worthy and you aren't qualified to be our royal tutor?" Namjoon provoked Jimin.

"Fine I'll do your test." Jimin hmph, he didn't like having his abilities being doubted, especially not by spoilt princes who think that they are good enough to be a ruler.

Namjoon placed the test in front of Jimin and started to explain the range of the test but was cut mid sentence as Jimin gave the piece of paper back to Namjoon.

"There were several mistakes in this paper, some spelling errors as well as the question structure is completely messed up. I've marked it up for you don't worry." Jimin was going to leave to go on to the next prince.

"No you can't. Let's play poker. To be a royal tutor, you need to have luck." Clearly made up a poor excuse and forced Jimin to going along with everything his says.

"Straight flush! Ha! I definitely win."

"Royal flush." Jimin showed his cards.

"No again, luck will not always be on your side."

This continued for quite some time and Namjoon was at 10 losses.

"Another, chess. You need to be able to think ahead of others to be a royal tutor." Namjoon took out his chess set and placed it on the table.

Both of them started to make their moves.

"Checkmate." Jimin said nonchalantly. It was their fifth game and Namjoon just not giving up so easily.

"Let's type the equations pertaining to arithmetic. Who finishes first, is the winner."

Jimin was typing with his eyes closed, completely mocking Namjoon.

"I'm done" Namjoon said and Jimin was actually sleeping on the table.

"Oh, that took quite some time, it took so long that I fell asleep." After all the test, Namjoon was convinced Jimin is definitely worthy.