Truth

Marinette/Ladybug's POV

I wake up in the hospital with a huge pain in my head. I turn my throbbing head to see Luka and Kagami each holding a boquet of roses. One pink and one red. I take the boquets and ask them what happened. They explain how Lila turned everyone against me and how jerky they were acting. I told Luka and Kagami about how Lila threatened me and we figured out Lila probably did some of the rude things she had said Marinette did Soon Kagami and Luka left. A couple minutes after  Mari  heard a voice say "Well well if it isn't the liar Maritrash." She turned and saw her class standing there with Ms. Bustier. "Alya don't be rude. Marinette just woke up." Their teacher scolded "Whatever." Alya said and the class snickered. I can feel the tears prickling my eyes and before I know it I'm bawling my eyes out. I ignore the pain in my body and run out of the room. I find a closet and whisper "Tikki Spots On!" I transform and swing to the Eiffel Tower.

Adrien/Chat's POV

When Marinette starts crying part of me feels bad but another of me wants to let her suffer for the rude things she's done. After she runs out I decide I'll just transform into Chat Noir to console her or maybe just confront her. I mumble "I need to the bathroom." and transform. I don't see her in the halls so I go outside. I don't see her outside either so I just take this time to take in the sights of Paris. I decide to head over to the Eiffel Tower. When I get there I see a beautiful girl will raven air. It looks like M'lady has taken her hair out of her pigtails. She looks amazing. I'm about to charm her with my purr-fect puns but then I realize she's crying. "M'lady?" I say. She jumps "Oh, Hi Chat!" She says fake smiling. "M'lady what is it?" I ask. She wipes her eyes and responds "Oh it's nothing Chat." I slide closer to her "M'lady. Something's wrong. You can tell me anything. I'm always here for you." I respond. She smiles and responds "There's a girl in my class who's been spreading lies about me. You see I have a crush on this boy and she threatened that if I spent time with him she'd turn my friends against me. Yesterday I came into class and everyone hated me. My best friend insults me and my crush just hates me!" She started crying. Wow her situation sounded a lot like Marinette's. Could it be? I don't think so. I don't think Ladybug is capable of having enemies."M'lady, whoever your friends are, I think they are complete idiots." I responded. She smiled kissed me on the cheek and said "Bug Out!" Wow I really love that girl.

Marinette's POV

I arrive back at the hospital and lay down. My parents come pick me up and we go home. When we get back I go to my balcony and stand there crying. Is my only friend Chat now? He probably would hate me too if he knew who I really was. I really messed up.

Chat's POV

After a while I decide to check Mari-Trash.. I mean Marinette. I make my way through Paris and arrive at Marinette's balcony. I jump on and stare at her for a minute. She doesn't look like the person I see in class everyday. Her hair is down and she is wearing a onesie. Wait a minute is it a Chat Noir onesie? Aww she looks so cute. Wait I need to be focused this girl talked trash about me! I stand there for another minute and listen to her breathing. Wait a minute is she crying? "Princess?" I whisper. "GAH!" She screams. "Oh it's just you Chat Noir." She sniffles. "A little birdie told me that you did some rude stuff to friends. He also said you got hurt." I say. "Chat please don't believe whoever told you that!" She pleads. "Who was it?" "It was Adrien. You really hurt his feelings you know?" She looked angry. "And my feelings weren't hurt? Chat I got a concussion and no one cared!" I looked down. She has a point. "Please tell Adrien that I'm sorry! I'd never do that to him. He's the nicest, funniest, kindest, most caring person I've ever met!" She shouts. Wow she thinks highly of me. But how do I know she's not lying? "Do you like him?" I ask. "Yes." "When did you start liking him?" "Well, it was the first day of school. I thought Adrien was a bully and that he was putting gum on my seat. I yelled at him and thought he was a total jerk." She got tears in her eyes as she was talking "The next day. He came up to me. It was raining. He said that he had never been to school and he'd never had friends. He gave me that umbrella and I looked into his eyes and realized that I love him. But whenever I talk to him I can't get a sentence out I just freeze! She explained and then she started crying again. "Chat my life is OVER. I have no friends! Everyone thinks I'm a liar! And not to mention my crush hates me!" "You have me Princess." I kiss her on the cheek and bow. Then I leave detransforming when I get home. 

"Wow kid looks like you messed things up!" Plagg says to me eating a piece of that disgusting camembert. "Plagg don't rub it in!" I groan "But, I'm not talking to her as Adrien. I'll pretend I hate her like everyone else and then I'll tell everyone the truth! I'll keep visiting her as Chat and get her to tell me more abut what happened. "Kid, when you find out you're going to regret it!" Plagg mumbled under his breath.

Word count:1,002