The Dance

Lady Butterfly's POV

After an extremely long day at school, it's time for my plan to come into motion. I decide to work my magic on Luka and my friends first. I put on my beautiful Ladybug styled dress and look in the mirror

 I put on my beautiful Ladybug styled dress and look in the mirror

(A/N not my artwork. Credit to artist)

The dress is amazing. Too bad it will change when I transform. The town arranged a limo to pick Luka and I up so I wait.

Soon Luka shows up with the limo. "You look beautiful!" He exclaims opening the door. I smile and kiss his cheek. Luka is going to be an excellent component in my plan. We sit in the limo and start talking all the way there.

Soon we arrive. I watch as everyone stares at me and takes pictures. I fake smile then turn away and scowl. Luka and I walk into the dance. "Luka can you get me some punch?" I ask sweetly. 

"Girl, hey!" Shouts Alya from across the room. I pick up my dress and walk over to her. She's dressed up in Rena Rouge colors. Nino is wearing a green tie. 

"Hey Alya!" I say "Hey NIno!"

"Mari, your dress is amazing!" Alya exclaims squealing so loud that everyone turns to stare at her. 

"Thanks Alya!" I say. Luka then comes over with a cup of punch.

"Hey Luka!" Alya says wiggling her eyebrows at me. I lightly punch her on the shoulder.

"Hey girl, by the way, I'm really proud of you!" Alya says "After all that happened with Adrien you were able to move on." 

"Thanks Alya!" I say giving her a hug. Even though I'm currently Hawkmoth's puppet I feel guilty. We all dance for a while and have a great time. I almost forget about the plan. At one point I need to use the bathroom. I walk in and I'm greeted by the voice of Hawkmoth in my head.

"Hey Hawkie can't I get some privacy?" I growl. 

"You won't get any privacy if you don't complete your plan, Lady Butterfly!" Hawkmoth shouts.

"Relax Hawkie I got this all under control I just need a little longer." I grin. After what seems forever Hawkie finally leaves my head. I sigh with relief and walk back into the dance.

Bad timing.

Adrien and Lila are in the middle of the dance floor...

kissing...

looking extremely happy. I feel the anger coursing through my body as I clench my fists. 

I think it's finally time to put my plan in motion!

I run out of the gym fake crying. "Marinette!" Alya, Luka, and Nino cry as they chase after me.

I smile, they're falling right into my trap.

A/N: Finally I updated I'm not dead!

Sorry guys I've had a busy couple of weeks with homework and stuff. This chapter was pretty boring and short but the next one will have some interesting parts and Adrien's POV.

Also, OMG have you guys watched Chat Blanc yet?! It was amazing! It should have been the finale episode!

Look at his face! Poor little kitten! 😭

Well I'll let you guys go! Don't forget to comment and vote! (This book is #1 in Lila 🥳)

Claws Out! 🐾