One

Jensen

I have come a long way from my weird middle school days. I used to be this insecure, rambunctious child. I would like to think that I have glowed up and grown up since those days.

Since then, I have managed to get through my geeky middle school glasses phase and graduate high school. Now, I am in this awesome band.

Who knew right?

I used to be the crazy girl that was obsessed with the cool guy in middle school. I actually thought that one night at our eighth grade dance that he actually might like me. Then, I danced my way into the snack table and knocked the cheese all over myself. Yeah, we don't ever speak of that again.

Anyway, I am in a girl band with two other talented girls, Adrienne and Becks. We make pretty awesome music. Our band name is ABJ. Picking a band name was the hardest part of the job, so we just decided on our initials. We fell in love with it the minute Adrienne suggested it.

We all picked up ourselves and moved to L.A. a year ago. We have been laying low just working on music and choreo since then. Our choreographer and personal friend Cam helps us too. We've been friends since before I can remember. He was always there for me even through my cringey middle school phase. It also helped that he was my cousin as well.

****

The girls and I had just got back from the gym when we all three walk inside of our house and fan out into our separate rooms. Our house is a two-story, four bedroom, three and a half bath. It's actually pretty big, but our record label and manager took care of the rent.

Our contract stated as long as we keep up with our interviews, music, and shows, they would provide us with a place to stay. They were nice enough to let Cam stay as well. They accepted him as our 'choreographer.'

"What is Cam doing today?" Adrienne asks as she trudges up the stairs behind me.

Our house is kind of weird in the sense that it's on a hill, so the front door is on the top floor of our house along with the kitchen and living room. Cam's room is also on the top floor. Adrienne, Becks, and my room was at the bottom floor. It's basically a really big basement.

"I don't know, but he better be ready for tonight. We have that party go to," I reply.

We were invited to a huge party at Louis Tomlinson's house. He had a pretty big mansion in L.A. It was actually our first big party that we had been invited to since we moved here.

"I don't know guys, I'm pretty nervous," I say as I walk into my room.

"Oh my gosh, me too sis," says Becks.

"What are you nervous about?" Cam asks from the bottom of the stairs.

"Our party!" I yell back at him.

I knew he would forget.

"Oh shit, what time is it? I need to start getting ready. I have to be ready for the ladies," Cam says as he runs up the stairs while stopping at the top and running his hand through his hair.

I giggle at his foolishness.

It was coming up around three in the afternoon so we each went to our rooms and began to shower and get ready. You would think that we would take longer to get ready, but Cam always had us beat. The little patch of curls on his head always had to be perfectly curled and jelled. He is truly one of a kind.

I finish my shower and put my hair up in a tight pony tail. I then spray some hair spray on top just to make it stick. I grab a print crop top and pair it with some black jeans and high heels. After I was dressed, Cam walks in my room looking super spiffy. He was sporting yellow, one of his favorite colors.

I finish my makeup and walk down the hall to Adrienne's room. She was wearing her favorite red two-piece. She had first bought it when we moved in, and swore to herself she was going to wear it to her first famous party. She looked hot. She put on some red lipstick to complete her look and fixed her hair into her iconic fluffy curls.

I walk upstairs to the kitchen to see what kind of alcohol we had stashed away. I drug a chair from our dinning table to the fridge and step on top of it. It was hard to balance with these high ass heels on. I open the cabinet above the fridge and grab all of the bottles down. We had different assortments, but mostly whisky and wine. I snag the vodka from behind the bottle of Fireball and pour it into a cup. I made three other drinks as well. I grab some soda from the fridge and mix it in. Cam snatches his cup from my grip and begins to chug.

"Damn son, slow down!" I yell playfully.

"Tonight is special. Let's get lit!" Cam says as he pulls out his phone and connects it to the speaker.

He starts to play Drake which lured our other two houseguests from the basement. Becks shocked me with an oversized sweater dress. It was so simple but looked so elegant. She matched it with some nude heels.

Wow, I have hot friends.

I was surprised Cam was already dressed seeing as how he normally takes the longest out of all of us. I think he was just excited.

Outfits

****As it neared eight o'clock, we went ahead and called the Uber

****
As it neared eight o'clock, we went ahead and called the Uber. We all jump in when it arrives and of course, Cam sat up front to annoy the driver. Louis's mansion was about twenty five minutes away. It was a Saturday night, so the traffic in L.A. was pretty bad.

As I was distracted by the streetlights and buildings passing us by, our Uber driver took a solid right turn through a beautiful gate and onto a long driveway. The sight was unreal. There were so many cars parked in the yard which seemed to drag on forever. It looked so much bigger than what I thought it would look like. If I could compare it to anything, I would compare it to our fair that we normally have back in Georgia. The fair comes around every October. Our parking lots are so big, people come from all over to visit. I was pretty sure there were more cars and people here than the fair, and that was a big statement.

New story!!! Let me know what you think. I based it off of the funny "acting" video Nick made when he was younger. :)

Vote, share and comment!

-Tay