Ten

Jensen

By the end of the week we had attended two more interviews and a photo shoot with Vogue.

As we were leaving the photo shoot I managed to get a picture so I could post it on my Instagram. They had us in some pretty hot outfits and I didn't want to have to wait till the magazine was released.

Best pictures

We changed out of our clothes and headed back home for the night

We changed out of our clothes and headed back home for the night. We had plenty of snacks at the photoshoot so we weren't hungry by the time dinner came around. I flopped myself on the couch when I got home and scrolled through my Instagram.

brandon_arreaga, therealnickmara and 31,971 others liked

jenrusso i'll be here if you need me, but please don't need me
view all 7,483 comments
abjofficial such a good picture!
brandon_arreaga you're getting cuter by the minute
pmbae8 I- oop. Did anyone notice that?^
abjstann4 so we got the prettymuch stans switching over now

Ever since last weekend our band page and our individual pages had been jumping tremendously with followers. I was super excited for us. I also noticed that Nick had followed me as well.

"Hey chicka, we should totally go out tonight and celebrate." Becks sat beside me on the couch. "Ooh I see you got hella likes!" she said as she got excited looking at me observing my picture.

"I think Brandon likes me," I stammered out. I didn't really feel like getting into anything with the boys in the band, especially since I was so confused with Nick.

"Hmm, well you should give him a chance. He seems really sweet. Sis, you may never know if Nick truly likes you or not. He might just be playing with your emotions just like he did when you were younger," she explained while tossing her arm around me.

"I know," I nodded at her.

"Get ready. We need to party this out, we've got a shit ton to do next week with writing this single, but we don't have shit to do tonight but get lit!" she shouted before she jumped up and ran down the stairs to her room. I took a deep breath and walked down the stairs to my room to fish something out of my closet.