Twelve

Jensen

A week later we were done with our first single and ready to put it out there. It was called "Leavin" and we were so ecstatic to finally have something with our name on it. We thought about having a music video for the release, but we were supposed to be filming for it next week and we were far too excited to wait that long to release it.

So after a long talk with our manager and telling him we also had ideas and lyrics for our next singles, he agreed to go ahead and let us release it on Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.

"It's been a long ass week and we need to party," Cam sighed next to me.

Cam has also been working hard on the choreo and outfit choices for our music video. We wanted to shoot it down toward the beach. The idea of the song was basically about redemption, leaving behind what made you sad, whether it be a boy, friend, or just an awful past. We didn't really have a set idea for how we wanted to shoot our video, we just wanted to have fun on the beach singing it because it was our first.

"I agree, and I don't even like to party that much," I replied taking Cam's side.

"Yeah, we all worked hard this week, but you know what I think would be better than going to a party or club?" Adrienne asked.

"What?" I tilted my head and gave her a smirk.

"Throwing our own," she whispered with a big smile plastered on her face raising both eyebrows.

"Now you know what the deal was when we-" I started but was cut off by Becks.

"Dammit Jensen, this is our first single that we are about to release in an hour, I think we have a right to throw a party. Everyone here does it anyway," she huffed.

"I was just going to say that that sounds like a good idea." I raised my hands in defense earning a cheer from the group.

"It's on," Adrienne stated before whipping her phone out and dramatically typing away on the screen.

******

"Well there you have it. It's out!" Cam yelled after he got done uploading the video to YouTube.

"It should be up on Apple Music, Spotify, and whatever other streaming networks that are available to our fans," he continued sitting back in his chair.

"Holy shit this feels amazing. I can't even describe it," I couldn't help but smile. I was extremely giddy. My stomach churned with nervousness. Maybe it wasn't nervousness though, I think I was just overwhelmingly happy.

"Get on your Instagrams and share the fuck out of it! Let's go people!" Becks laughed while clapping her hands.

After about an hour, our streams were rising in numbers dramatically. We had already hit five thousand streams. "I mean that's not a lot, but it's a lot for us." Adrienne replied trying to be joyful. To be honest it was better than I thought.

"Okay, lets get the house ready to party. Pull out all of the alcohol and let's decorate and clean up a little. Cam, can you go to the store to get whatever alcohol we don't have," Becks ordered.

"Yes ma'am," I brought my hand up to my forehead and saluted her. I giggled and walked down the stairs to my room to get some of my party lights. My room was decorated with them, I loved all of the colors. I had them spread above my bed and intertwined in the railing of my desk and dresser. They were Christmas lights, but no one had to know that. I took them down and brought them out to the living room. Our house was very well decorated anyway, but I figured these lights would be cute around the door to the patio.