Nine

Jensen

I didn't see Nick before we left.

After Adrienne got up and got dressed, we were finished cleaning the trash up, so we went ahead and headed back home. It was Sunday and I needed a hot shower and long nap. I just wanted to be in my own bed. As much as I loved sleeping in Nick's, mine was better. Adrienne was probably the most hungover out of us all. She went straight to her room and passed out again. She also stayed up until like six in the morning doing lord knows what with Zion.

We all lingered around the living room and kitchen during dinner time. No one was really in the mood to eat, but we were all hungry.

"Fuck it, let's just order pizza," Cam suggested.

"I feel like absolute shit, but pizza sounds nice," I replied giving Becks a hopeful look.

"Someone go check on Adrienne and see if she's still alive and I'll order it," Cam ordered pulling out his phone.

I slowly made my way from the living room down the stairs and lightly knocked on Adrienne's door. I heard a grunt which was equal to a 'come in' so I opened the door to a big lump under her covers.

"Are you alive?" I asked walking closer to the bed seeing the lump slowly move.

"Mhmm," she hummed from under the covers.

"We're getting pizza if you want to come out later and eat some." I sat on the edge of her bed and patted her butt.

"I might," she replied.

"I love you. Don't die," I laughed while exiting the room and leaving her alone to sleep. I heard her chuckle under the covers before I shut her bedroom door.

Thirty minutes later we had two large pepperoni pizzas delivered to our front door. I was feeling much better from this morning and I was ready to eat my weight in pizza.

"Look who's alive!" Cam yelled at Adrienne who was topping off the stairs.

"I smelled pizza," she laughed with a blanket wrapped around her and her hair sticking every which way in a bun.

"I don't want to watch this stupid shit," Becks laughed crossing her legs on the sofa and taking a big bite of her pizza.

"Why not? I love it," Cam replied.

Cam loved to watch reruns of Fear Factor. That show was super old and interesting most of the time, unless they were making you eat bugs or something nasty. Cam held the remote hostage while we finished stuffing our faces with pizza and all went our separate ways to sleep for the night. We had an interview with VEVO in the morning at eleven so we needed to be rested up. We had done a few other interviews, but since we had been putting out so many covers and all, there were a bunch of popular YouTube channels that have been wanting us to do interviews with them.

We're trying to do as much as them as we could.

The next morning we were all in the studio by ten o'clock somehow.

Outfits

We all decided to dress a bit casual, showing off each of our own styles instead of dressing super fancy

We all decided to dress a bit casual, showing off each of our own styles instead of dressing super fancy. I liked when we showed our styles off, it let our fans know that we weren't scared to be ourselves even for the media. Cam wasn't in the interview with us, but he loved to come and help us with our interviews, getting ready for them and what not.

Before we started recording, I walked out back to take a cute picture. There were palm trees all around and it just looked beautiful.

brandon_arreaga, adriennexo and 19,823 others liked

jenrusso a beautiful view is worth the picture
view all 1,036 comments
camcamthedancer you're the cutest
brandon_arreaga love the fit!
prettymuchbabe_ she got B commenting!
user8 sis this outfit is fire
user_0246 she looks like the girl version of Brandon...

When we sat down, the producer gave us a bucket of questions for us to choose from. They told us we were going to be playing 'most likely to.' We started out joking around with each other, calling each other out for funny things that we do. Adrienne was always up late, but Becks was the one who always went to bed early. I was snitched on for always eating something. Biggest flirt went to Adrienne. Best dressed was a toss up between all of us, we couldn't decide because each of us had such a different style. Normally Adrienne like to dress more fancy or girly. Becks was kind of a sporty and plain kind of girl, and I loved to dress kind of hipster.

Once we were finished with all of the questions, the producer thanked us and told us that he was going to have his crew edit the video and post it sometime this week. We took ourselves home and began to work on our new single. The only thing we had done so far with it was make a beat. We had no idea what it was going to be about or what it was going to sound like. It was awful. Maybe it would come to us soon. Maybe not.

All I know is that I was tired of covering songs. I wanted something new and fresh to sing. Something that was ours.

Filler chapter!

Happy almost Friday!

Vote and comment. :)

-Tay