Eight

Jensen

"What the hell are you doing?" I hear a muffled voice through my dreams as I slowly blink my eyes open.

"What do you mean?" I ask a bit confused.

I saw Nick and the girl from earlier standing in the doorway.

"You're literally in his bed," she replies with a nasty tone crossing her arms.

My head is pounding as I realize I was only asleep for a few minutes. My stomach drops when I fully realize what is happening. This is not the guest room. This is Nick's room?

Shit.

I prop myself up onto my elbows and felt the fuzziness around my head cave in making my stomach twist and turn with nausea.

"I'm- I am sorry, I didn't-"

I stop myself to try to calm down so I wouldn't throw up. I felt it lingering in my throat. I am already embarrassed enough for drunkenly stumbling into Nick's room instead of the guest room, I did not want to throw up in his room as well.

"Just get her drunk ass out of here, she obviously can't handle her liquor," she spits out making Nick angrily turn his head in her direction.

"You know what Alexys, just go," he replied angrily.

"What?" she whips her head to the side.

Her attitude was making my head spin more. I lay back down on the pillow and try to regain myself, I am every intent to get up and go to the guest room.

"I can go, it's fine," I slur out while trying to flip the covers off and toss my legs over the side of the bed. I am struggling a bit. Everything is moving in slow motion making it known that the shots that I had taken earlier were in full effect.

Before I knew it, I saw Nick walk over to me with a small trash can.

"Use this," he says blankly.

I slowly nod at him and try to stand up with the trash can to walk to the guest room.

"No, just stay here," he says softly this time.

As much as I repeat 'no' and 'I'm fine,' he disobeys me and lightly pushes upon my shoulders letting me fall back easily onto the bed. I keep my arm over the side of the bed gripping the trash can while my stomach moves in circles. I am probably going to need it soon. Nick pulls the covers over my small frame and walks out of the room.

The next thing I know, I am leaning over the bed and puking into this small trash can. I notice something moving in the dim light on the floor. I focus my vision on him just as he leans forward to make sure my hair was out of my face.

"You don't have to-"

"It's fine, just don't get it on my bed," Nick yawns and lays back down after I am finished.

**********

The next morning I woke up with my head still pounding. I rolled over and noticed Nick asleep on the floor.

What the fuck? Oh shit.

Everything literally came back to me at once. I slept in Nick's bed on accident and he kicked another girl out of his room and let me sleep here? I was so confused with Nick's behavior these past few days. Was he nice? Was he mean? I don't know but now he was being nice again? What the hell? I didn't know if my head was spinning due to my awful hangover or if it was just Nick's bipolar attitude.