Two

Jensen

Nervousness takes over my entire stomach as we step out of the car and walk into this mansion. The bass of the music vibrated throughout the house and into the yard. We immediately run into Louis Tomlinson in the front room.

"Hey guys! You look familiar. ABJ right?" he asks with a beer in his hand.

He was dressed so elegant. He rocked black skin tight pants with a white button up shirt and a print blazer. He looked stunning.

"You got that right!" Adrienne steps to the front and holds out her hand. "I'm Adrienne, that's Becks and Jensen!" she says a little loud so the music doesn't drown out her voice.

We all shake Louis's hand while he greets us with hellos. We introduce Cam lastly, and they seem to bond over their different styles. We thank Louis for the invites and make our way around the house after he told us to 'make ourself at home and party it up.'

Louis was really cool in person. Being a former member of One Direction, he was an icon to us. I hope we can be as successful as them one day. With hard work and dedication, I believe we can.

We walk past a cool back drop and all decide to take pictures in front of it.

"Let me post this real quick, I need a drink!" I shout over the music, stopping to focus in on my phone.

abjofficial, adriennexo and 2,746 others liked

jenrusso big things to come
view all 496 comments
abjbecks what a hottie
user1 are you at Louis Tomlinson's Party?
user_012 so they FAMOUS famous, ok.

After we each post our pictures, we make our way to what looks like a very large kitchen. There were people everywhere. Mostly famous, which had me fangirling quietly to myself. I definitely didn't want to embarrass myself. We chatted around occasionally dancing to the beat while we sipped on the beverages we were handed every five seconds by what looked like the employees of Louis.

As my vision begins to blur more, the urge to pee became evident. I grab Adrienne and drag her with me in search of the nearest bathroom. We bump our way through the never ending rooms and hallways, opening random doors until we finally stumble upon a large bathroom with white interior. I lock us both in and proceed to complete my business. Adrienne was mumbling something incoherently while I finished up. She sat down right after me and finished hers.

When we both finished, we walk back through the maze of a mansion and grab more drinks. I search in my clutch for my phone for any attempt to locate my friends in this huge house. Becks texted me they were heading outside, so that's where we headed.

The next thing I know, Adrienne takes a little too big of a step to the right and bumps into this curly headed boy with glasses.

"Sorry," she slurs out with a smile.

"It's okay, babe," he replies back to her.

I could see out of the corner of my eye, his tall friend looking her up and down hungrily. I step beside her, grab her shoulders and gently begin to push her to start walking again. I apologize before I remove my eye contact with them and whisk her away before the curly headed boy's friend got any ideas.

We somehow manage to find the door leading out to the porch and I scan the yard for our friends. Everyone seemed to be pretty fucked up, including me.

As I scan the crowd, my focus locks on a familiar face, but it wasn't my friends. No, this couldn't be happening. I actually could not believe my eyes.

Remember when I mentioned the boy I used to be obsessed with in my middle school years? Yeah, I was staring right at him dancing in the crowd. He was looking at something on his phone, dancing next to a boy with dark brown curls and a fabulous sense of style that was dancing with Becks. Yeah, my Becks.

"Umm, let's go back inside," I yank Adrienne back a little too hard.

When she goes to step back, she steps on my shoe and loses her balance, falling on top me. Adrienne falling on me causes me to then lose my balance. I fall into a nearby table and almost knock it over. We both end up on our asses.

The whole crowd turns our way, including our friends and the one who must not be named, as Adrienne looks my way laughing at herself for falling. She is definitely drunk. Too bad I'm not that drunk, nor am I in the laughing mood. I do not want to remember this night.

Could things really get any stranger?

Short chapter I know, but I just wanted to update.

I hope everyone is doing well in school!

Share, vote and comment!

-Tay