Part Ten: Starting Over from the End

Inspired by the song "Angeles" by Jensen Ackles & Steve Carlson

Someone's always comin' around here, trailin' some new kill

Says 'I seen your picture on a hundred dollar bill'

  Starting over with Dean went surprisingly more smooth than you expected. He was a true gentleman and you were so happy you could cry. He was so much more gentle than he ever had been and you felt truly loved by him again.

What's a game of chance to you to him is one

Of real skill,

So glad to meet you, Angeles

  Forgiving Dean should've taken a long time. It should've, but it didn't. Every smile he had pushed away the feelings of anger and pain, all the sadness, and left behind nothing but light. Hope slowly seeped it's way back into his beautiful green eyes. Every day you spent with him was better than the day before.

Pickin' up the ticket shows there's

money to be made

Go on and lose the gamble, that's the

history of the trade

  He was always there now. He was always by your side, ready to do anything for you. Every day he would hold your hand and kiss you, reminding you he loves you. Every night he held you in his arms to protect you from nightmares, and in return you protected him.

Did you add up all the cards left to play

to zero,

And sign up with evil?

Angeles

  Although he was always around, he wasn't suffocating you. You were comfortable. Compatible. Eventually, you even moved back into the Bunker with him. Things just clicked. Your relationship wasn't overly lovey-dovey, which was fine with you. In some aspects, starting your relationship over with the hunter was even better than the first time you fell in love with him.

Don't start me trying now

'Cause I'm all over it

Angeles

  Of course your relationship wasn't perfect. The two of you fought over little things like your music tastes, who forgot to buy more milk or rock salt, which one of you left the bathroom light on. Little fights that you'd laugh about later. Things that would make your relationship stronger. The point was, you had each other.

I could make you satisfied in

everything you do

All your secret wishes could right now

be coming true

  Something new came with your new life with Dean. His gruff demeanor was around during the day, but his eyes softened and his lips formed a small smile every time he was with you. He was caring and sweet behind closed doors, showing you attention and love you never thought possible.

And be forever

with my poison arms around you

No one's gonna fool around with us

  Every night he reminded you that you were the most important part of his life. "I love you forever, darlin'."

So glad to meet you

  "And I love you, Dean. Forever."

Angeles