dare #5

Zia: *starts planning this dare with an evil look*

Raven: sup.

Zia: sup.

Lukas: don't you dare.

Zia: *smirks evilly* nothin. Sup with you?

Raven: *grins* nothing. Sup with you.

Zia and Raven: I just said. Nothing. *bursts into fits of giggles*

Venus: dafuq.

Lukas: don't. Ask.

Venus: *taps Zia on the shoulder* our dare?

Zia: ah right. SQUAD GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE!!!

Rain: what we doin?

Zia: today's dare is a very simple one.

Jazmine: oh sweet.

Zia: you'll have to survive one night in the woods.

Jazmine: easy.

Zia: and the woods are filled with Vampires.

Jazmine: uhhhh...

Sans: *face palms*

Zia: obviously I will not participate, and neither will Error and Ink, because that'll be a little bit odd.

Error: Y̸̨͇̠͖͖͑́̍͋È̷̘̹S̷̹͍̙̜͙͊̋͐̇͝!̷̘̬͓͓̈́̌̔ ̵̉̿̌͜F̵̮̫̲͓̈́ͅṞ̶̲̰̖̏̓͑̐͝È̵̢̮͖̱̺͝Ḛ̸̜̒ ̴̩͈͗̈̋̚D̸͔̣̉́͗A̶̛̬̞͔̒R̷̛̲̻̗̃̅͘͠E̶̳̗̒̐͘͜ ̸̞͉̂P̸̺̥̺̭̮͛Ȃ̶̬̖̮̣̆S̷͙͇̳̪͈̒̈͘S̸͍̖̼̳͐̓!̶̨͂̽̌̐!̵͕͗̓̕!̷̨̬̬̈́͊̀̈́͝ͅ

Zia: go have fun you two *shooes them off* oh and, no weapons or magic. Pure survival skills.

Jazmine: should be "fun"

Raven: yeah really.

Zia: oh and, if you're using magic, it will send up a flare, and I will send a vampire your way *snaps her fingers and teleports them to the woods* everybody ready?

Palette: how many vampires are there?

Zia: for every one of you, there are three vampires. Sooo, about 45 vampires. And the woods are about the size of an average football field.

Palette: O-O

Dream: and if we die?

Venus: there's a respawn zone over there. Zia will just bring you back.

Dream: I dunno....

Zia: READYSETGO! *uses her Earthbending to raise a wall and shove them inside* MEET BACK HERE AT DAWN!

~~~~~

Venus: *goes up to Rain and Jazmine: welp, we have no weapons, no magic. What can we do?

Jazmine: well, if this forest is anything like the one in Gravity Falls, I may able to live off the land, er, the trees.

Rain: *gets onto both knees and looks up at her with puppy eyes* teach us the ways, O Mighty One.

Jazmine: "O Mighty One"? I kinda like that.

Venus: *grabs Rain by the collar* cmon you dweeb

*the three of them move deeper into the woods*

Raven: maybe if we get up in a tree?