22: Satisfied

As soon as his lips met mine, I felt my heart start to race in my chest, my temperature rising just from his touch. His hair was still dripping, his clothes soaked through. As he took a step closer, his cold, wet shirt came in contact with my bare chest and I pulled back. Without pause, he pulled the shirt over his head and threw it to the floor behind him, pulling me into him, his hands in my hair as he brought my face back to his.

His now bare chest pressed up against mine as I wrapped my arms around him, the towel fell from where it was clinging to my shoulders and I didn't care. His hands left my face to travel down my body, tracing the lines of my hips and settling on the small of my back, pulling me tighter up against him.

Everywhere he touched me felt like it was on fire, even as I continued to shiver. I reached down, my chilled fingers fiddling with the button of his pants. I could feel him smiling against my lips as I fumbled, I smiled back as I managed to undo the button. It took notable effort to tug his pants down, but I persisted, wrapping my legs around him as the drenched denim dropped to his feet.

My naked body clung desperately to his, growing warmer by the second, the only sound was our breathing, fast and heavy as we continued to kiss in the middle of the kitchen. His skin was soft and warm, smelling of rainwater, and in that moment I didn't care if he was real, he was all I wanted.

A loud crash of thunder caused me to pull away, holding my breath as I froze. From the living room, I heard Eric stir, the sound of him moving on the couch was easily distinguishable in the otherwise silent house. I felt my heart racing even faster in my heaving chest. For a moment, I had forgotten he was there.

Silas ducked down behind the island and I slipped off the stool, wrapping my discarded towel around my exposed torso again just as Eric's groggy, disheveled head popped up over the back of the couch. He glanced around the room, disoriented, as Silas settled into a crouch down by my legs, his lips caressing my thigh.

"What time is it?... What are you doing?" He asked, blinking the sleep from his eyes.

"It's almost three, and I'm drying off." I started to scrunch my wet hair with the towel for emphasis as he tried to get a grasp on his surroundings. Silas continued to kiss the backs of my legs, working his way up, my knees shaking with every touch of his lips.

"Why are you all wet?" Eric got to his feet, his back popping from his awkward sleeping position. I grew more anxious as he continued to glance around, taking in his surroundings.

"I fell asleep outside and got caught in the rain." I told him, "I'm just trying not to track water up the stairs, I already slipped once."

He still looked confused, but he also looked half-unconscious. Silas' mouth made its' way up to the skin just below my buttocks, his warm breath tickling my cold skin, I fought to keep my composure. His hands ran up my legs, holding me still as he kissed the very top of my inner thigh, half an inch away from my labia. I could feel my breath quickening, I gave him a forceful nudge with my foot. He pulled back, moving his tantalizing mouth to my outer hips instead.

"Where's the android?" Eric asked, glancing around at the mess of towels and water all over the dining room.

"At the store." I prayed he wouldn't look to the foyer, where Silas had left the groceries lying forgotten on the floor. He blinked again, struggling to remain conscious, and he turned and headed towards the stairs. I watched, biting my cheek, praying his eyes didn't wander to the front door.

"I'm going to bed." He grumbled, his gaze never shifting from the floor in front of him as he stumbled towards the steps, "Have that thing clean this up as soon it gets back."

I remained still even after he disappeared from my view, Silas' seductive kisses driving me insane as I listened for Eric's footsteps on the stairs, in the hallway. When I heard the bedroom door click shut I glared down at him, he was already gazing up at me, a self-satisfied smirk on his face as he pressed his lips to my thigh again.

"That could've been a scene." I whispered, trying to sound scolding but finding it impossible not to smile, "What if he came over here?"

"I've never seen him on this side of the kitchen." Silas pointed out, climbing to his feet and wrapping his arms around me from behind, kissing the back of my shoulder, exposed under the towel.

"Well if he hadn't been half asleep, I'm sure he would've noticed me reacting." I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling of his body against mine, his arms around my waist, "My legs almost gave out. I thought you couldn't act like this in front of him?"

"I'm sorry." He mumbled into my shoulder, "You're just so damn tempting." His hand left my waist, slipping down between my thighs. I let out a quiet moan as he touched me, sending a small wave of pleasure through my body, weakening my knees once again.

"You're making it hard for me to stand." I breathed, leaning my head back as he started kissing my neck, feeling lightheaded as I grew more aroused.

"Let me fix that." He moved both hands back to my waist and turned my body towards him, lifting me up and sitting me on the countertop. I let out a quiet gasp as the cold marble touched my bare skin.

"What if Eric comes back down?" I asked, glancing over my shoulder as Silas pulled me forward until I was perched on the very edge of the counter.

"He's already asleep, I can hear him snoring." Silas promised, reaching up to touch my face as he looked into my eyes, all of the playful teasing gone as he whispered, "I will never let him touch you again."

I felt all the tension leave my body, not knowing how badly I had needed to hear those words until he had said them. I leaned forward to kiss him, he kissed me back for a second, then pulled back to meet my eyes again.

"Now you just relax," He leaned down to kiss my collar bone, trailing more kisses down my body, "I'm going to show you how a woman deserves to be treated."

I closed my eyes and choked back a moan as he buried his face in me.

It was rare that I orgasmed, and had never done it at someone else's hands, or mouth, before. I had gotten close on my honeymoon, from hours of continuous, but indirect, stimulation. Even in the beginning, Eric had never been much of a giver. I didn't masturbate often since I found it hard to feel sexy when I was alone, but when I did it was the only time I would ever feel any real pleasure for myself.

Lying on the kitchen counter, Silas's eager tongue coaxing me closer to a climax by the second, I felt panicked. After what felt like only a minute or two, I was already about to finish. I tried to hold back, focusing on anything but the intense pleasure being induced between my thighs, but it was impossible not to be turned on. I was no match for Silas's sexual prowess.

I opened my mouth to ask him to stop, but I couldn't get myself to speak the words. My mind was numb, feeling arousal and incomparable joy, hushed moans and sighs escaping my lips as I rolled my hips in time with his tongue. I could feel it growing in my abdomen, and I gave in, no longer concerned with delaying it. I bit down on my lip to keep from screaming as it washed over me, my shoulders shaking as it wracked my entire body.

My hands, already tangled in Silas's hair, tightened their grip. I worried for a split second that I might hurt him, but remembered that was impossible. My hips rose all the way up off the counter, my head tilted back as far as it could go, and my eyes rolled in my head. A single uncontrollable groan of pleasure breaking free before I went limp on the warmed marble, every nerve still tingling.

Silas pulled away, kissing my thigh as he did, before standing up straight and gazing down at me, his expression seemed to be pleased at the sight of my satisfied exhaustion. I smiled back at him, feeling weightless and elated.

"How's your head?" He asked, up until then I had all but forgot about my headache.

"Much better, thank you." I breathed. He laughed and let his eyes wander the length of my exposed body, looking mesmerized and entranced. I didn't feel self-conscious. Stark naked and sweaty, laying out in front of him, I felt safe and beautiful.