2

Someone's POV

"Ok I can do this.", I said to myself. I'm here inside of my car.

"Don't be nervous master. You can do it!", Mr. Lee cheered me up. He's my closest driver.
"Yeah I will!.", I cheered myself and wear my cap.
"Thanks by the way. Goodbye.", I said to him and get out here in car. He drove away now and some students are looking at me and whispering something even though I can here it.
"OMG he's handsome."
"Is he the one who transfer. He's handsome.",
"He's cute too."
That is what I heard. Well am I? And how did they know that their will be transferring here and how did they know that it was me? I just ignore them and I bumped to someone and she fell.
"Oh sorry sorry miss.", I helped her to stand up and wow she's tall but cute and beautiful at the same time. But I'm taller than her just inches I think. She look at me.

"Sorry I bumped to you I was not looking to my way.", I bowed at her as a sign of respect and to apologize, I saw her smile.
"Are you new here?", she ask.
"Yes. Ah ehh can I ask?", I ask.
"Of course you can.", she said and smiled at me.
"Where is the principal's office?", I ask.
"It's just there on that building.", she said and pointed it out.
"Oh thank you and sorry again.", I bowed again at her.
"Stop bowing can you?", she ask. I look at her.
"Ok? By the way I'm Liam.", I said and I handed my hand so that we will shake hands and gladly she accept it.
"I'm Tzuyu. Nice to meet you.", she said and smiles at me.
After that, we part ways.
The bell rang so I went faster to the principal's office.
I knock first and he let me in and he let me sit down.
"Good morning sir.", I said and bow down even though I'm sitting.
"Good Morning too Mr.Manoban. First of all, thank you for transferring here in our school. Here's your schedule. I'll bring you in your first schedule so that you won't be lost.", I thank him and he lead the way. I look at my schedule and it's my hobby, related to photographing is my very first schedule.
We are walking and we're here now. Mr.Lee knock the door and they talk to the teacher and they look at me.
"Good morning Mr.Manoban. I'm Mrs.Soo.", I accept her shake hand and the principal went back to his office. I came in and they are looking at my way. Well of course me, I act cool. I'm now here in front.
"Listen class he's your new classmate. Introduce yourself please.", Mrs.Soo said and I nod.
"Hi I'm Hwan Jun Liam Manoban but you can call me Liam. Nice to meet you all.", and I bow down as I greet.
"Thank you for introducing yourself you may sit at, beside Ms.Chou right there.", I look where Mrs.Soo pointed and It's her who I bumped awhile ago! I smiled and walk through there. I saw that some are looking at me.
"Hai.", I said to Tzuyu when I sitted I'm between Tzuyu and the cute girl to my left. She bow her head as a hello.
"Hai cute girl.", I said to my left seatmate. I smiled and I saw her blush when she bow down her head.
"She's Sana my friend.", Tzuyu said and I look at her so we eye to eye.
"Oh your friends. Nice to meet you again.", I said to her.
"You two know each other?", Sana ask us.
"Ah no, I just bumped at her a minutes ago.", I said to her. She was shock?
"Tzu he's what your talking about?", I look at Sana and I look at Tzuyu. I face her with a question look.
"Ah just ignore her.", she said and she glared Sana.
"Ok.", I just said.

I listened to the teacher.

"Class you may have the remaining time.", Mrs.Soo said and I look at the time. So we have 10 minutes time.
"Hey Liam can I ask you something?", I look at Tzuyu and I lean to my chair to relax my back.
"Ok, what is it?", I ask.
"Why did you transfer here by the way?", Tzuyu ask and Sana is just looking at me and waiting me too answer her question.
"My father want me to and it's for good though.", I answered.
"What school is that btw?", Sana ask this time.
"It's on the Thailand, far away.", I said.
"Oh so your from there. Tzuyu is from Taiwan so she's Taiwanese.", Sana said.
"Oh your a Taiwanese? How about you Sana?", I ask.
"I'm Japanese that's why my family name is Minatozaki.", Sana answered.
"Can I ask too?", I ask them and they nodded.
"Is this school is for cute and beautiful girls?", I tease them and they punch me soft to my shoulders. I just chuckled because they started to blush. Cute.
"Ok I'll take that as a Yes. But here is my question. Do you know Bambam or Jungkook?", I ask them.
"Well yes they are our friends. Why did you ask?", Sana said.
"Well Bambam is my childhood bestfriend and Jungkook is my cousin.", I said.
"Ohh that's why Jungkook is a Manoban.", Tzuyu said.
"Why won't you join us when it's recess time?", Sana suggested.
"Ah no no I want them to be surprised and I have suggestion if that's ok to you two.", I said they just nod cutely.
"Will you act like you don't know me around them so that I can surprise them.", I said.
"Ok we understand. We are meeting at the canteen. There, you can see us.", Tzuyu said.
The bell rang and that's the que to the next schedule.We stand up and say goodbye to Mrs.Soo.
"See you two later?", I ask them. They look at me. While they are getting their things.
"Of course.", they both said and I just smile at them.
I'm now at next subject of mine. Luckily Bambam or Jungkook aren't here. I just introduced myself again and sitted next to a girl.
"Hi cute guy nice to meet you.cI'm Nancy by the way.",cshe said to me so I look at her and accept her hand shake and she smile widely. I let go first to her hand and listen to the teacher. Next is Recess time. I hope I can surprise that two idiots. I can't wait!!😁

============================
A/N:Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT if you want to.Love lots!😊💞💞💞😘