25

Sunmi's POV
     Now is the day that I will talk to Tzuyu.That idiot Hwan Jun Liam Manoban.
     "Hey babe you ready?",I ask Jiyoon.
     "Yeah let's go.",she said and hook to my wrist.
.
.
     We're here now at the place that we will meet Tzuyu.When I look around,I saw Tzuyu.Wow she's too early.She saw us so she wave at us.
        "Babe lets go.",I said and we go near to Tzuyu and we sit.
      "Want to order?",I ask.
     "No need I just order for us three.",Tzuyu said.She's looking at me,maybe waiting to talk about it.
     "*sigh If we finish eating I'll tell you about it.",I said and she just nodded and our food is served.
     "Can you at least tell me a little?",she ask like she really want to know no..she want to know it really.
      "Ok then..",I start eating same as them.
     "You know Liam was not like that when I first met him.He was mischievous way back then but of course it was my fault.He changed a lot because of me and his ex.That ex of him is the most damage on his heart.So he is afraid to fall in love.Again.",I said and eat.I don't want to see the eyes of this girl in front of me.
     "So you're saying that he is not the Liam in past?",she said and I nod.
      "Well yes.I just don't know who will change him.Maybe you or his ex.",I said still not looking at Tzuyu.
      "What do you mean ex?Who is this ex?What is her name?",she ask.I just smirk.
     "You really want to know?What if I'll tell you that girls name?What will you do?",I ask calmy.This time I look at her.
     "I..don't know.",she said weakly.
     "I think your not ready yet.",I said.Exactly that we finish our food.
     "What do you mean I'm not ready yet?",she ask.
     "Well honey..your not ready yet to face the truth and the future.Your heart is not ready to the biggest challenge and you know what is that?.......It's fighting for your love one and to be hurt.",great speech babe.
     "Your heart is flesh and fresh to be hurt easily.Make a challenge so that you will not be hurt as hell.Look we just want you to realize that falling in love is our strong weakness.Falling in love is not easy and not hard.You just need to feel your heart in 75% because if it's full you never know what will happen to you.",I said.I hope she understand.
      "I'm ready.",she said.Me and my Jiyoon smile.
      "Ok then.Let's go to a peace place to talk about this.",I said and she was happy to hear it.
      She really love my Jun.Well Liam will choose to the two.Jennie or this Tzuyu beside me.
      We're here now.We face Tzuyu as we sit at the grass.
      "Want me to start now?",I ask.She nod.
      "Well you know that I'm his first ex right?First when I we met each other..."
Past..
     "Hey why are you crying?",I look up and saw a boy younger than me.
      "Nothing.Who are you to ask me that?",I ask while wiping my tears.
      "Well I'm a stranger named Jun Liam Manoban.But you can call any of my two name.",he said.
      "Thanks but I don't talk to stranger.",I said when my tears are not falling now.
       "I'm not stranger anymore.Remember I told you my name.Btw why are you crying?",he ask.
       "My favorite dog just die.",I said.He sit beside me.
      "Sorry for that ehmm.."
      "Lee Sunmi just call me Sunmi.",well it's not bad to talk a stranger.
      "Sunmi hmm..nice name.",he said.
      "Thanks.",as I blush.
       "You want some Ice cream?",he ask.
       "Really you will treat me?",I ask.
        "It's just a joke.I don't have a money.",he said and scratch his neck.
        "Oh so your poor..I'll treat you then.",I said as I stand.I look at him because he looks sad.
       "What's wrong?",I ask.
       "Nothing It's just that..",I cut him.
      "Don't be shy at your life.I hate becoming rich too you know.",I said.
.
.
.
      "That time we become friends into lovers but I'm the one who break up with him because what I feel for him is just a friend.Of course he was broken because of me.He change and I don't know what he's doing that time because me and my family flew to Paris.Then the time that I transferred here..I saw Liam.But before that I met my babe.",I said and Jiyoon blush.
      "So who is this second ex?",she ask.
       "I know her but I don't want to tell you.But here is what he told me.A month was pass he met her by accident.The girl was rich and that time Liam is poor.Something that made them develop then they were become lover.Her father knew that her daughter is in relationship with Liam.So the girl break up with him but they love each other.Liam was so sad so his family went back to their homeland.Then a years they become rich.I don't want to tell you the name of the girl.I want you to know yourself and remember this is a challenge and training of our life.Remember what we said ok.Just don't plan to kill yourself or so what ever.",I said.
      "That's right.So Tzuyu you're young the youngest of your group.You have a lot of time and to face.",Jiyoon said.
       "Do you really love Liam",I ask.She look at me.
       "Of course what's the point coming here.",she's right.I just nod.
      "Well then here's his last word..",

Tzuyu's POV
     Don't talk to him when he came back?What does he mean?I can't do that!
    "He said that don't talk to him when he came back.",Sunmi said.
     "What do you mean not talk to him?"
     "Well he just want to think and be at peace to his heart.",Jiyoon said.
      "Gonna go now Tzuyu.Good luck and goodbye.Don't worry at least you will saw him.",then they left.
      I'm here with Jihyo only us.
      "Do you have any idea why he told you that?",she ask.
      "Well a little."
      "What is it?",she ask.
      "He's confuse."
      "What do you mean confuse?"
      "All I know is he can't choose who to love.",suddenly Jihyo went silent.I look at her.
      "What's wrong?"
      "You know..nothing.Here is I will gonna tell you.Make a move.If not you ask him personally.",she said and I hug her.
       "Thank you unnie I'm glad that you're the one I approached.",we then unhug.
      "Yeah you have approached a good person and not like Nayeon.",we then laugh.
      "I'll gonna go now..Daniel is waiting for me.Bye~",then she left to my house.
       Who is that girl?Why can't Sunmi tell nor you Liam..?

===========================
A/N:DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 🌟 Hey guys I published my new story 'Feel Special'Please read it~~