15

Liam's POV
    "Sorry earlier Tzu.", I said to her while eating.
    "It's ok.", she said and eat. I was looking around and Jennie is looking at me. We look at each others eyes but I look away and eat. Why is she looking at me?
    "Liam I'm your fan now. Your so good at dancing and rapping you know.", Dahyun said to me. I smiled.
     "Thank you. I'm your fan too Dahyun. Your so cool you know.", I said and she act like she's gonna shot me a gun.
     "I don't know if who's the greatest dancer to to the boy groups, all of you are amazing.", Jeongyeon said with a confusion on her face.
    "What do you think? Of course it's my cousin. Right Liam?", Jungkook 'praised' me.
    "No I'm not it's Kai who is very good at dancing than me.", I laugh it off.
    "Oh come on Liam we know that your the first and Kai is the second next to him is J-hope and next to him is Bambam and Ji Seok.", Jungkook said.
     "Thank you but I'm not.", I denied.
     "To the girl groups? Who are good at dancing?", I ask to change the topic.
      "Well It's Momo, Mina, Daisy, Tzuyu,and Irene.", Sana said.
      "Oh really?", I ask and they nodded.
      We just eat until we all go home.
      "Wait. Tzu can we have a talk?", I ask her and they all left.
      "What is it?", she ask.
      "I just want to say this but let's go first to the bridge.", I said and she nods. This is it Liam. I can do this.
      We are here now at the beautiful bridge and view that you can see sunset. We look at the sun and I started to talk.
      "You know ehm I don't know what to ask you this but I'll go straight to the point.", I look at her and face her so she face me too.
      "Can I..ah ehem. Can I court you?", I ask shyly and look down because It was like a confess but that was a confession right?
      I look at her and she smiled at me.
      "What do you think? I'll agree or not?", she said and look at the sun. I look at her and waiting for her answer.
      She look at me.
      "If you want to, ok.", she said and WOW she agreed. What will I react?Happy/shock/shy/what?
     I just hug her with a mix emotion.
     "I'm so happy that you agreed. Even though my confession was so silly.",cI said and laugh a little.
     "Don't be happy I can say no you know.", she said and I salute at her.
     "Ok ma'am.", I raise my right hand to make a promise.
     "I will assure you that I will be yours and you will love me and you will never say no to me. Cuz I'm Liam Manoban! A man from his words!", she punch my right shoulder softly and she chuckle and so am I. I was acting silly in her front.
      "You silly. Take me home I want to sleep.", she said while yawning. We went inside the car and drive home.

.
.

Jennie's POV

     I'm following Liam and Tzuyu because I saw them talking about something. So I followed them. We're here now at the bridge. I stop to the side where they can't see me. I look at them from far away.
     While I'm watching them, Liam hug Tzuyu.
    My tears drop. Why? What is happening? Why I'm crying? Why are you hurting me Liam? It hurts you know!!
     I cried inside to my car. I really still love you. I, I can't remove this feeling inside me. Is this what I'm feeling right now what you felt before, Liam?! Damn it!!
     I just went home. When I'm inside the house I saw them eating. I was going upstairs when 'MY DAD' calls me. I face him.
     "Where did you go?", he ask.
     "And why will I tell you?", I plainly ask.
     "Don't talk like that to me! I'm your father!", he shouted and he step forward.
      "Wow! Your my dad but I didn't feel the love of a DAD dad!", I shouted sarcastic and my tears drop. Mom was at the back of 'dad' listening to us and tearing up.
      "Stop! Why are you two shouting at each other?!", mom ask.
      "Your daughter has no manners to me!", Mr.Kim said to me. Yes,I will call him that from now on.
      "Wow! How can I have a manners to you if you ruined my life!!", I shouted and wiping my tears. He step forward and he's now at my front.
      He slap my face. I stayed to my position. I saw mom gasped.
      "Huh you can't say anything that's why you slap me? How pathetic?", I said and face him.
      "Is it about that kid again?! I told you that you and will be not together because we're richer than them!!", he shouted at me.
     I step back.
     "Well what your saying is the past them!! You don't even know that they are the richer than us now!! Now you know!!Thanks for ruining my life!! If it wasn't to you my life will be happy with Liam right now but what??!!!! He loves somebody and I'm suffering inside!! Huh is that what you call a 'DAD'?!  Controlling the life of his daughter?! Well that's not what I know! You never been a good example to me.", I shouted at him and he was like a statue. I run away outside with my car.
    I just drive while I'm crying. I stopped to the side and cry out.
   "Damn it!!", I shouted whispered and crying all out the pain I have.
    I decided that I will go to a 5-star hotel. I will be staying there for a while.
    I just need space to think and be on peace of mind.
   I check in now and go to my new apartment. I went in and I lay myself to the bed and face the ceiling.
   Why in the world that I'm still deeply in love with you Liam? And for the first time that I shouted to Mr.Kim? But how about Kai? He's a good man but their is something that it's not on him. It's the one that I'm feeling on Liam. That is what missing on Kai. Should I break up with him? But how about his feelings? But how about Liam? Why do I have so many questions in mind?!!
    Err..I'll just sleep. I sigh and trying to sleep.