5

Liam's POV
     It's dismissal now and I'm with Jungkook. Some girls are saying to me..
     "Bye Liam~"
     "Take care~"
      That, they are saying THAT to me, I don't know why.
      "Wow you have a lot of fan girls, my cousin.",Jungkook said.
      "Ignore them. By the way, I agree now.", I said to him and he was curious so he look at my face.
     "What do you mean?", he ask.
     "Basketball?", I said and he smile widely.
      "Really?! O my God!!I'll gonna tell them this now! You go now I'll gonna tell them bye.~~~", he said in a happy face on him and run away to tell them. I just shrugged it.
      "Hey Liam!~", I look who called me and it's Nancy again without her friends.
      "What is it?", I ask and face her.
      "Do you have a driver to pick you up?", she ask.
      "Yeh I called him to pick me up. Why?", I ask. She act like a shy kid and said.
       "Nothing bye see you tomorrow~~", she run away and wave at me. So I wave her back. Really? People are running away from me? 😕??
       So I walk again and exactly that Mr.Lee is here when I opened the car door someone called me, again. And don't say that, please no, I look who called me. It's really her, alone.
      "Can we talk?", she ask.
      "What do you want Jennie?", I ask like a friend. I saw her hurt? It's just an illusion Liam. You said to yourself that you've move on!! Yeah I moved on!!?!!
      "In private if you want.", she said.
      "No, I want to go home right now sorry.", I was going in and she talk again but I'm sitting now but I didn't close the door.
      "Maybe next time?", she ask cutely and sad on her face. Sorry Jennie I don't want to talk to you. I just close the door hanging her their without my answer.
      "Let's go.", I said and Mr.Lee starts the engine and move. I look at her first but she can't see me inside.
      I saw her tears but it didn't fall for it. Why are you stopping your tears? She wipe it so that it will not fall. The car now drove away. Why are you confusing me Jennie? I ask myself.

Jennie's POV
       He left now so I just wait for my driver to come.
      He changed. Why are you acting like you don't know me? Of course I broke your heart. Damn that father of mine!!This will not happen if he didn't, didn't ahhh!!!!
       I didn't realize that I'm crying a little and my driver is in my front.
       "Are you ok Jennie?", he ask I just nod and wipe my tears away and he open the door for me and close. We just move now.
       I just want to talk to Liam. No, my Lili. But do I have a right to call you that?Huh!! I miss him!! I thought I moved on. And I love, Kai or is it?
      Waahh!! Why do I have full of question marks??!!!
      Just admit it Jennie Kim that he don't love you anymore. Remember you broke his heart because of your FATHER. Err, I can't forgive my dad until now.

      We are here now at our house. I went in and I smell the foods. Maybe mom is here now. I went in first to my room to change my clothes and go where my mom is. I want to eat, to remove my problems.
      "Mom? Ohh what are you cooking?", I ask and went where she is. I look at it and I don't know the name of it but it smells good.
       "This what they call ADOBO from Philippines.", she said. Oh first time that I heard that kind of food.
        When she's finish I dig in first so that I can sleep early. I taste it and wow it's yummy!!

Jungkook's POV
       "GUYS!!", I shouted here in court and they look at me also our coach.
        "Manoban don't shout.", our coach said but I just ignore it and I face my friends.
        "What is it?", Bambam ask.
        "He will join us.", I said with a happy voice.
        "Who?", they all ask.
        "Liam will join us tomorrow he said himself.", I said and they were happy to hear that so Kai heard our conversation.
        "Liam gonna join us? I knew it.", He said and smile.
        "What do you mean?", Sehun ask him.
        "Nothing he's just a good player.", he said. Of course he is idiot. I really hate this guy but I don't know what is the reason why. I just.
       "Goodbye guys gotta go now.", I said and we bro hug. I leave now.
      Now show your talent Liam. Your talent that you have in the past. I want you to carry the past right now in this present. We don't know why you've changed. We are here to listen to you Liam.

Liam's POV
     I'm here now at our house and I'm watching the sun to sunset.
     I texted Tzuyu. Yeah I have her number. I ask for it. Ehee.

     Hey are you home now?-I ask.
     (I'm home now.Why?)-she ask.
     Nothing I'm just asking.
     (Ok. What are you doing anyways?) I just smile cuz she ask me what I'm doing and my heart beats.
      I'm watching the sun to set. You?
      (I'm doing the same too.)
     See you tomorrow. Bye~~💞💞💞
      I just smile cuz guys!! I put a hearts. What will she react? I just waited her to text. Maybe she's happy or whatever. Well I'm happy if that is what she feels. At least you know.
       (Bye~~😊)
       Oh she's blushing, I guess? I smile widely and look at the sun.
      It's beautiful like Tzuyu. But, I don't want to be hurt again.
      "So beautiful.", I said to myself.
      "Liam come now, it's time to eat.", Mr.Lee said so I stand up.
      "Come join me, tell it to the others. I don't want to eat by myself.", I said.
      "No it's ok.", Mr.Lee said.
      "Please?", I ask him. So he doesn't have a choice and nod.
       I'm here now with my workers. They seem shy to eat in my front.
       "Don't be shy guys. Just eat.", I said to them and smile at them. They smile at me and eat normally.
       I just don't want them to watch me eating and waiting for me and they will eat late? No way. I don't want them to treat me like a King and treat them as servants. I know that they work for me. I just want to be equal to them.
      "I'll gonna go now guys. Just eat. Goodnight.", I said to them and they bow at me. I bow to them too.
       But I'm not that good boy not like before. I'm 50/50 man not like before 100% me before. If you don't know what I mean, soon you will know.

============================
A/N:Hello guys VOTE and COMMENT if you want.Love you!!💞

Love BLACKPINK
Love TWICE
Love BTS
And other KPOPS EQUALLY!!💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞😘💘