17

Tzuyu's POV
     That Liam.Hmp I will ignore him this whole day.
    "Your not in the mood.What's wrong?",Joy ask.
    "She's always like that Joy so don't bother or at least about Liam?",Dahyun ask and they look at me.
     "Yeah that's not the same mood that your wearing all the time.So what is it?",Yeri ask.
     "I know.It's about that Sunmi is it?",Sana smirk.I glare at her.
     "Oh that girl?",Jihyo ask.Sana nodded.
     "Why am I the topic here?",I ask.
    "Because your the maknae?",Mina said in unsure.
    "Really a maknae Mina?Well because you are the tallest.",Chaeyoung said.I wear my face the what-face.
    "What a silly answers.Ok your the topic because your inlove.",Rose said.They clap at her and she act like thank- you-everyone-act.
     "Rose is right.Because for the first time that your inlove and jealous.First when Liam is not here we thought that you like Jungkook a Manoban but when the Liam exists.Your inlove.Our maknae is inlove!",Irene shouted the last part she even stand.She sitted and people around us are looking at us but we just ignore it.
     "Ok ok just stop talking about me ok?",I said and eat.
     "Oh look it's Liam with Sunmi?",Jeongyeon said and we look.
    "And with Bam and Jungkook?",Nayeon said.
    "Do they know that girl?",Nayeon unnie ask.I nodded.
   "Lets just eat.",Jennie unnie said.We just ate but I'm looking to where Liam is.Why they didn't eat with us?Who is that girl to you Liam?Your confusing me.
Bambam's POV
    "Hey Bam let's go now.Liam and Sunmi are waiting.",Jungkook said while I'm locking my locker.
     We just walk going to canteen.That is where we will meet.
     "What we will talk about?",I ask him.
     "I don't know we will know later.That Sunmi tsk.",Jungkook said.
     "Why is she here btw?If she did something to bestfriend swear to God that I'll never ever forgive her.",I said and Jungkook second the motion.
     We are here now at the canteen sitting with Sunmi.
    "So what now?",Jungkook ask while glaring at Sunmi.She just smile.
    "Don't look at her like that Kook.",Liam said while smiling.
    "What?Your protecting her?How can we not glare at her with anger?After she broke you up like hell?!",I shouted whispered.
    "Haha dude she's a lesbian.",Liam laugh.Wait?!Kook and I look at each other.
    "What?!",we shouted in unison.Some people around us are looking at us.
    "Yeah that's true so I'm not with a guy anymore.",she said.
    "When?How?",I ask while I'm in shock.
    "When?Well a 1 year ago when I broke up with Jun.How?Because I saw a girl that attracted me.Well she's like girl version of you Jungkook.",Sunmi said.I accidentally choke and they help me.I drink the water.
    "You ok?",Liam ask.I just nodded.
     "A girl version of Jungkook?Can I see some picture of it?",I ask.
     "Well here it's my wallpaper.",it's true.It's a girl version of Kook.
     "Why is she your wallpaper?",Kook ask.
     "She's my girl dude.",she said.
    "When?",Liam ask and we eat.
    "Ok I'll start.First when I saw her it was like love at first sight you know.Then I never met her for a days and one day I saw her surrounded by a men.So I help her.I use my martial arts.Their we know each other,become friends to fall in love with each other.I confess first and she has the same feeling too.",Sunmi said.I don't know what to say.
     "Can we meet her?",Kook ask.
     "Later at dismissal.If you want to meet her come with us with Jun.",Sunmi said.We look at Liam.
      "Ok then.",I said and Kook agreed.
      "I bet you will like her guys.",Sunmi said.We just eat.
Jennie's POV
    Who the heck is that Sunmi to you Liam?!!Err!Forget that first Jennie!
     I'm with Kai because I don't love him anymore.It's just a friend what I felt to him.
    "What will we talk about Jen?",he ask.Will I broke up with him?or not?He's a good man.
    "Kai..",I look down.I can't face him!
    "What is it?Something's wrong?",he ask and hold my both hands.
     "Kai sorry but..let's brake up.Your a good man and a kind man but..",I can't continue.
     "Your braking up with me why?",he ask with a sad tone.He let go of my hands and I face him.
     "Tell me why?Please.",now he's tearing up.
     "Kai my feelings for you is just a friend all this time.Sorry Kai.You will find the right girl for you.",I said and tearing up too.
     "Who is it?",he said while crying.
    I just open my mouth but I can't say anything.
    "Is it Liam?",he ask and I was shock of course.How did he know?
    "I knew it.It's him.",he said and wipe his tears and sit to the bench.I follow him and sit beside him.
    "Tell me the truth Jennie.What you and that Liam in the past?",he ask.Should I tell him?Ok only him.
     "He's my ex.",I said.He look at me.
    "Your what?Is that why your keep looking at him sometimes?",he ask.Well he's tears are gone and he's like recovered quickly.
     "Well I'll tell you only this to you Kai.Please don't tell to anybody else.",I said and he nodded.

============================
A/N: Hello guys!Sorry for cutting.Sorry~The next chapter will be the past guys 👌.Bye~