23

Liam's POV
     I wake up right now.It's been a days since that scenario between me Jennie.So she loves me?But why?What did she do?!?Way back then?!This is making me confuse!!
    It's Saturday now in the morning.I look to my window to look at the sun rising.Tzuyu the one that I love right?Of course it is.Why am I asking that to myself by the way?
   Bzzztt bzzzzttt...
    My cellphone ringing so I pick it up and answer it without knowing who is calling me.
    "Hello?"
    Liam good morning!-Sunmi.
    "GM too why did you call me?"
     Nothing it's just that I want to talk to you personally.Are you free?
     "Yeah I'm free.Where?"
     Meet me at the same place.9 am.
     "Ok bye"
      I hung up when she bye too.
     I look at the clock and it's 6 in the morning.
Jennie's POV
     "I told him that Kai and he says he knows.",I said with a sad voice.
     "He knows?Then why?"
     "I don't know why Kai..it's making me stress.",I said.
     "Well like I said don't give up no matter what Jennie.Love is the strongest option.Follow your heart.",he's right.I look outside.We are here at a cafe restaurant and I saw Sunmi and Liam?
      "Kai it's them look.",I told him and he look at where I point.
      "Do you want to follow them?",he ask.I look at him and shake my head sadly.
     "No need.Let's just go home.",I said and we stand up.
    Why is he with Sunmi?Is their something I want to know?
    I'm here now at our house and I'm shock because dad is here? This morning?This is the first time that he's here in our house in the morning.
     "Where did you go?",DAD ask.Oh yeah I will call him MR.KIM.
     I didn't talk so I just walk away from him but..
    "Jennie have some manners!!",he shouted.I look at him.
     "Manners?To you?I don't think so.",I said with a bitchy side.
    He slap me.
      "I never raise you like that!"
      "Of course you never raise me like this Mr.Kim because you never have a time for me and for mom because of that stupid works you have!!",I shouted.He will gonna slap me but mom came.
    "Stop.",mom said.
    "Why are you like that?!Is it because of that poor man again?!!",he shouted.I look at him angrily.
     "Yes it's about him!!And for your information he's not poor anymore!!Thanks to you now I'm the one suffering so bad!!No..I was suffering a long ago!!",I shout and walk out.I drive outside our house and cried.I go to the past place that I and me Liam go it is my favourite place.I don't know if Liam still remember.
    I'm here now to my special place that no one knows I think.I just cry all while looking at the sun going away.
     "Why is my life like this!!",I shouted.No one can hear me like I said it's like a private place.
No one's POV
      Jennie cried.She don't know that someone looking at her far away.
     "She really still love me..",Liam said while stopping his tears.Yes it's him.
     "She didn't forget this place either.",he said to himself.
     'But..how about Tzuyu?',he said to himself.He just get out before it will get hurt.
       "Liam..I love you.",Jennie said to herself while crying.
    Her cellphone vibrating.She look at it and it's her mom.She didn't answer it.She needs peace of mind,and realising her all sadness and of course she needs a peace of heart too.
       An hour later she went to her car.She called Kai.
    On phone...
    "Hey."
     "Jennie..Jennie!! Where are you?!?"
     "Don't shout.",she said while sniffing.
     "Where are you?"
     "I don't know.Tomorrow let's meet at the same place.Don't tell to anybody even my parents.Please."
       "Ok ok.You better tell me everything.Btw your mom called me.Tomorrow tell me ok?"
     "Yeah see you tomorrow.Bye.",then I hang up.I started the engine and I checked in into a place that Mr.Kim find me.
     I just watch some variety on the tv until I fell asleep.

============================
A/N:So~~~that's for the day..I decided to what will be the title of my new story and it's...

FEEL SPECIAL!!!!!*PARTY*
    Yeah I know that that is the title of TWICE comeback.If your a ONCE you will know it.So their that means it's all about TWICE and a 'secret person'(main) well all of them are main though.So you better look and search for my NEW STORY.I'll just notify you if I publish it ok👌😉.

  So in this story..what do you expect or what will you expect?

*Hey guys!! I just released my NEW STORY you better read it!!TITLE:FEEL SPECIAL[TWICE FANFIC]
👇👇 CLICK THAT!!
👇👇CLICK THAT!!
👇👇CLICK THAT!!