Chapter 8

(A/N I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE GUYS! I'VE JUST BEEN SO BUSY AND UGH! Don't forget to follow me on IG! @jason_whites_homies)

Emmy's POV:

When we got into the living room, Billie was pacing back and forth. "Um Beej, you okay?" I asked, walking over and reaching my hand to his shoulder

"No, no, no!" he put his hands on his face and then through his hair. "Billie, what's wrong!?" I shouted. Mike and Jason came running behind me. Jason went over to Billie and put both hands on his shoulders, making them face each other.

Mike placed his hand on my shoulder and turned me to face him. "Billie's having a panic attack." He mouthed. "Is there anything I can do?" I mouthed back. "Jason usually calms him down. He's the most soft spoken of us." He said in a low whisper.

Mike let go of my shoulder and I turned back to Jason and Billie. I hated seeing him like this.

Jason's POV:

"Hey shshsh... it's okay. It'll be okay Billie." I looked down at him and started to tear up. Billie looked up at me, his eyes were huge and were filled with fear. He looked terrified. "Jason, can we go out back or something?" he ran a shaky hand through his hair and looked down. "Um yeah sure." I took his hand and started to walk him to the basement. I turned around to Mike and Em who looked pretty concerned. "I'll be right back guys." I said, leading Billie down to the basement.

I opened the door and had Billie come down after me. I was still holding his hand. At this point he was just sobbing. I pulled him over to the couch and we sat down. I put my hand on his knee. "Billie, what happened?" he just kept crying. This time harder. I put my arm around his shoulder bringing him to lay in my chest. I put my other arm around his shoulder, hugging him tight.

"Jason?" he finally choked out between sobs. "Yeah Billie?" he sat up wiping his eyes. "I- I love you." his green eyes were like daggers stabbing mine. "I love you too, Billie."

"No, I mean I really love you. You're one of the most important things to me." He put his hand on the inside of my thigh and started to rub me. What the fuck is he doing.

"Billie, I love you too." I put my hand on his. I mean I did love him but I have a wife and a child on the way! Not to mention Mike has a crush on me. I kinda spaced out because I snapped back into reality when Billie started inching his way up to my crotch.

"Billie, what are you doing!?" he shrugged and continued. I could feel blood rushing between my legs. "Billie stop! Look what you're doing!" I took my hand off of his and got up from the couch.

"Jason look at me." Billie said sternly. I turned around and looked down at him. His eyes were all red and puffy from crying. "Jason, I'm sorry..." he looked down. I felt bad for him. He's a good guy and he probably just wants a fuck buddy. The horny little shit...

"Billie, it's okay. I know you didn't mean i-" He got up and hugged me tight, starting to cry again. It kills me whenever he does.

"Hey, hey, hey! Billie it's okay, don't cry!" I held him close to me and kissed his head. "Billie what happened all of the sudden?" He looked up at me and his lip was quivering. "I... I don't know..." his voice trailed off. He was still looking at me. I bent down and gently kissed his lips. He just started to cry again. "Beej, come here."

I sat us down on the couch and he laid on my chest, sobbing until it slowly started to stop. I rubbed his back and played with his thick, black hair. I wonder what happened that made him so upset.

Mike's POV:

Emmy and I were on the couch watching tv while Janna was outback tending to her garden. I started to worry about Billie and Jason. They've been downstairs for at least 30 minutes. Maybe I should go check on them. "Hey Em, I'm gonna go check on Jase and Billie. I'll be right back." "Okay Mikey!" she giggled and I did too. What a cute nick name.