Chapter 4

(I want to update this more often. Follow me on IG c: @dirnt.bag)

Billie Joe Armstrong, the founder of the best band in the world, wanted to take me in!? I started to cry again. They must think I'm bipolar or crazy now. Great. I tried to stop, but I couldn't. I was so grateful. I got up and Billie walked over to me and we hugged. He had amazing hugs too.

Out of nowhere, Billie stopped hugging and wiped a tear away from his eye. Oh my god I just died inside. He looked down at me and asked me a question I thought he would never ask. He asked if I wanted them to play me a song.

"OH MY GOSH REALLY!?"

"I don't see why not! I mean, you have a bunch of equipment and shit. You don't mind if we use it? Do you?" Billie said gesturing over to my band equipment in the corner of my living room.

I looked up at him with a huge smile that stretched ear to ear. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I DON'T MIND IT AT ALL!" The four of them went over to my band area and started to get comfortable with the straps and for Tré, his sticks. I couldn't help but squeak a little. But my god, who wouldn't!?

"Any song request?" Billie said

"Um, how about J.A.R.!?" I looked over at Tré making an 'ok' sign with his pointer finger and thumb. His facial expression was great.

"ONE. TWO. ONE. TWO. THREE. FOUR!" Mike counted himself in to start out on the bass line and then the band exploded.

They finished the song "Got to make a plan, got to do what's right, can't run around in circles if you want build a life, but I don't want to make a plan, for a day far away, while I'm young and I'm able all I want to do is..." *ting*

That was the most amazing thing I had ever heard. And my first concert. A private Green Day one at that! I was amazed.

"So what'd ya think!?" Billie said.

I was speechless. So of all people, Tré came over and broke the silence. " So y'know the 99 revs tour we're going on right?" I nodded. He continued. "Well if we keep you, you'd have to come with us." My heart felt like it stopped.

I finally spoke. "Are you being serious? please don't mess with me Tré..."

They all spoke at once. It was kind of weird. "He's not kidding."

"OH MY GOD YES YES YES ONE THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!"

I ran over to every one of them and hugged them tight and thanked them.

"Well," Mike said, "lets start packing!"

(Hopefully updating this tomorrow)