Chapter 7

Emmy's POV:

When we pulled into Jason's drive, it was just what I expected; it was a cute little cottage with tan/green siding and brick going from the ground to about three feet up, meeting a window. I knew Jason was an easy-to-please kind of guy so I figured it wouldn't be too extravagant.

"Oh shit, what's the wife gonna say?" Jason said, turning pale at the thought of it. I couldn't understand that, but I guess Janna wasn't the kind of person to take in unwanted guests (A/N I have nothing against Janna).

"Well, we'll just tell her the truth of how we," Jason coughed, interrupting Billie, "I mean Jason found her."

I thought it was cute how he took credit in finding me.

"Do you guys want me to stay in the car? I'm sorry that I'm already starting problems. That's the last thing I want to ever do. But guys, we can't hide this forever. What are we gonna do when I go on tour with you?"

Jason sighed, "Yeah you're right, I should tell her. Alright c'mon then." He gave me a big smile and we proceeded out of the car.

I walked behind the four of them, trying not to be seen. Well that and the fact I was scared shitless.

Tré noticed me sorta hanging back and slowed his pace down to meet mine. I pretended not to notice him, but when he put his arm on my shoulder, it was kinda hard not to. I looked up and smiled at him, showing that I acknowledged him and was happy.

When we were at the doorway, I saw I pretty red haired girl come out. It was a pregnant Janna! Oooooo Jason and Janna did the do c:

Janna met with Jason and greeted him with a hug and kiss. Before anyone could say anything, Janna started with," Who's the kid, guys!?" she seemed ok with me, but looked a bit concerned.

Tré introduced me, taking his arm off of my shoulder, "Janna, this is Emmy, Em, Janna." I reached my hand out to shake hers and told her it was nice to meet her.

"Long story short, there's a new thing on our website with fan mail we can read. This morning I read some and saw Emmy's. Her parents went to take care of her grandma out of the country and she's too young to care for herself. So, we took her in" Jason explained.

Janna looked down at me with eyes that looked caring all of the sudden. "Aw I'm so sorry! You must've had a rough morning." I nodded in agreement, frowning slightly at the thought.

"So we um, have to take her on tour," Billie chimed in with a small voice.

"What a lucky girl!" Janna said. I smiled because I knew how extremely lucky I was. "Oh by the way, I like your shirt!" she added.

"Thank you! I do too!"

"So..." Mike said with his thumb pointing to the door.

"Of course! Of course! Go ahead in guys," we all headed into the house and I noticed some cool things scattered around. It was a cozy little house. Well, I shouldn't say little, it was pretty big.

"Sit down guys!", Jason shouted from the door. I did so.

"So guys, why don't we take Em somewhere today? Y'know, to brighten her day up!" Jason continued, walking towards us.

"Sounds good! Where to?" Billie asked, looking at me. Holy shit his eyes are pretty in person.

"I could care less, honestly. I'm sort of a go with the flow kind of person. Anywhere is fine."

"So how about we decide where you're going to stay and stuff like that?" Mike suggested

"Ok, that sounds fine. Where am I staying?"