t w e n t y - f i v e

YuJin's P.O.V

I sat on the rooftop of the school, my legs dangling over the edge, the soft breeze caressing my cheek as I looked over the buildings.

This was it, the end of a chapter of my life before I started another.

"Yah Lee YuJin." I hear a voice behind me, I turn around to see Jeon SuMi holding a huge bucket of fried chicken, "I have your favourite." She says, lifting up the bucket which makes me smile.

"& that, is why you are my best friend." I say before doing a cheers with our chicken and devouring it, our legs dangling over the edge, swinging in sync.

She stopped eating for a minute and stared at me. "God, I'm gonna miss you." She sighed, her eyes tearing up.

"Who else am I gonna drag to parties and take to shop against their will?" she said making us both chuckle.

I engulfed her in a tight hug, patting her head as though she was my child. "Stay out of trouble SuMi, okay?" I say.

"Study hard and make your parents proud, stay healthy and if you ever need anything call me." I say, attempting to fight the tears in my eyes that were threatening to spill.

As we pulled apart, she frantically nodded, a tear making its way down her face which I gently wiped with my thumb.

"Yah Lee YuJin." A voice abruptly called out. We turned around to see Mark accompanied by the rest of the boys, they had a look of hurt in their eyes and tears were welling in their eyes.

I stood up and looked at all of their faces. & it wasn't long before I was completely engulfed in a group hug.

"I'm gonna miss you dorks so much." I chuckle as they released me.
"So don't go Noona, please." Yugyeom begged with tears in his eyes.

"I have to Gyeom, but I promise I'll see you again." I said, ruffling his hair.

"Now come help us finish this chicken idiots."

-

The smell of salt was as inviting as the cool breeze as I stood on the bridge, watching as the sun slowly sank beneath the horizon and threads of light lingered in the sky, mingling with the rolling clouds.

My flight was in a few hours, I had said my goodbyes to everyone, there was just one person I needed to see again before I left.

Just then, two familiar hands snaked around my waist. I looked down to see Jaebum's hands as he placed his head on my shoulder.

"Don't think too much." He whispered in my ear. I turned around, my face meeting his. "This isn't a goodbye." He said, "It's a see you later."

"Jaebum if you don't want me to go, just say it, I won't go, I'll cancel everything." I ramble, last minute desperation kicking in.

He looks into my eyes. His eyes. The very first things that captivated me. So mesmerisingly dark it felt as though I was caught in a trance anytime I looked into those jet black orbs.

"Go." He said, "Go and work hard, & I'll be here when you return."

"You too, work hard and make me proud Jaebum." I smile, attempting to mask the fact that I could break down into tears any moment now.

He caressed my face, tracing hearts with his thumb as I lean into his touch, letting the first tear slip down my face.

"I love you so much." I say, more tears making their way down my face.

"I love you too, more than you'll ever know." He says, connecting our lips and it was though the world around us fell away.

All sound cancelled out and all we could hear was our own heartbeats, all we could taste is each other's lips, every ounce of passion and love poured into the kiss.

As though we were sending a million love yous through that one action.

We pulled away, our foreheads resting against one another as for the last time, I mentally noted every single thing that was, Im Jaebum.

"See you later Lee YuJin."
"See you later, Im Jaebum."

the end...
?