f o u r t e e n

YuJin's P.O.V

"Wait, YuJin!"

I stop in my tracks and turn around to see Mark sheepishly scratching the back of his head.

"There's a party tonight at my place, it'd be great if you could come." He said whilst looking at his shoes.

"Yah, Tuannie, why are you being so shy? Of course." I reply, trying not to laugh at his shyness as his face lights up with a smile.

-

"Ew no not this one."

I sighed disapprovingly in the mirror for the nth time whilst staring at my reflection.

You know, if this was any other normal day in which I was going to Mark Tuan's house, I wouldn't give a flying fuck as to what I wore.

Hell, I'd show up in my grubby PJ's.

But it's a party, so I must dress accordingly. That's the only reason. What other reason would there be? It's not like I care about the opinions of others, especially not that of Im Jaebum pfffft haahahahhaahahaha-

shut up.

After pairing the 37th outfit, I finally came to a conclusion. I wore a tan brown button up denim skirt, paired with a plain white t-shirt tucked into my skirt, an oversized blue denim jacket and white converses.

I simply brushed out my long brown locks before making my way out.

ping

I looked down at my phone, opening the video from SuMi who seemed to be already there drinking and dancing with bambam.

sumi <3:
whrw r ysu ¿

me:
damn how drunk are you?

sumi<3:
idkwht ur tking abg
huruh uppppplsl

me:
okkk I'm almost there

On the way, I silently promised myself not to drink no matter what the circumstances are. I'm not sure I can handle the embarrassment if Jaebum somehow changes me again.

I shake the thoughts out of my head before my cheeks begin to heat up again.

Before I know it, I'm standing in front of Mark Tuan's house, the blaring music and distortion of chattering and cheering shaking the ground beneath me.

I'd hate to be the neighbours right now.

Is too late to just turn around? I mean, I could just go home and tell Mark I came down with something. But then again I already told SuMi I was on my way, and I don't wanna bail on Mark. What if-

The front door suddenly swung open, startling me out of my thoughts causing me to slightly jump back with a hand on my chest.

"Yah you..." I was about to scold whoever it was for opening the door so suddenly and almost putting me into cardiac arrest before I looked up, only to lock eyes with Im Jaebum.

yay.

just my luck.

I looked away from his annoyingly captivating eyes, attempting to redirect my focus on anything else, anything else at all.

No not his tousled dark hair or his beautiful pillowy lips YuJin, stop. Not his perfectly chiselled jawline either, definitely not the way his bare chest is peeking out from behind his unbuttoned black shirt holy mother of-