Chapter 4

Here's class 1-A schedule. I don't how they live like that. 6 DAYS OF SCHOOL! I'll die like that...

::

It's Thursday and Kaminari was already worn out. There's still 3 days to go before sports festival. Between doing task for those garbages to going through school shit activities especially with sports festival is coming up, to convince and make Iida and everyone else that he's the same old Kaminari, he prefer to not do any of those. He just want to end this once and for all. But here he is, stepping inside the school compound with orange juice on his hand. He would've bring and drink coffee but goddamnit, he has an image to keep up and his headache are getting worse which means drinking coffee wouldn't help him at all.

"Yo, Kaminari." Shinsou greeted him casually as he walk past him.

Ah, he had been spending time with this purplehead and well... The purplehead may look depressed shit and look like he wants to end his life. But he doesn't. Shinsou is person who appreciate life more than Kaminari does. Shinsou said that he likes to walk around the school because the school happens to be like a garden. Flowers, tress and grass here and there. There's even a bench. And not only that, Shinsou is a legend gamer. Like seriously, Kaminari was shocked to see Shinsou way of playing the game and win like a pro.

Kaminari finger gun him "Good morning to ya, my dude."

Shinsou turned around to give a smile and was about to disappear around the corner but he doesn't. He stopped dead in his track, his eyes wide as saucers. Kaminari finger gun falter. "Uh... Shinsou?" Kaminari couldn't help but be worried by the look on Shinsou's face. While shinsou on the other hand was having a rapid thoughts. 'Holy shit. I've notice his eye bags before, only because I was close to his face to its easy to tell but today his eye bag are... dark. Dark enough that people around him would be worried. What have he been doing? Gaming? But he doesn't play game that much... That's what he told me at least..... Should I say something? Or shall I leave it?'

"Bro, you look like a zombie." Shinsou said out of smartness.

Kaminari blink at the sudden comment. "Oh, well... I've been trying to play the "Monster Leader" as good as you. Even if I was the one who knows how to upgrade AllyCat efficiently, you seems to be much more better player than me with or without the secret." He rubbed the back of his neck with his left hand as he sigh. Shinsou was stunned, Kaminari was the only person who knows about him and his game. And having someone to compliment you like that in real life is like a dream.

Shinsou brought his hand to his face and slapped himself, making Kaminari startled at the sudden action.

"Uh.....dude, are you okay?" Kaminari asked. The purple head had slap himself out of nowhere. Shinsou blinked for a few minutes to progress things before shaking his head. "I'm fine... Just... Um... Thanks, no one had said that to me before." He said as he smile. He looked at the his watch and immediately start to walk away and say "Gotta go, your friends might come in a few minutes." before really disappearing around the corner.

Why would Shinsou worried about that? Well let's just say that they decided that their "Knowing and interact with eachother" would be a secret for now. Because it seems that Shinsou is not sure whether they're friends or not. It's not like he doesn't want Kaminari as friends, it's just that he never really know what having friends really feels like. So when he finally gets his way around of having friend then maybe they can officially be friends.

Kaminari turned to his class door. That day when he arrived 30 minutes earlier, it was an accident. But today, his body is being autopilot. Perhaps it's because of his lack of sleeping. Well.. He hadn't sleep for 3 days because he had been perfecting his plan and.. Well... Train his quirk for sports festival and for himself. Yes, he wasn't about to risk himself and accidentally use his quirk the wrong way.