Chapter 9

3-5-1-19-5-18 3-15-4-5

I'm so sorry. I really did leave you guys hanging huh? I'm very sorry. I can't guarantee I can post so often because of how pack my schedule have become. Since this year I'm having a big exam. But don't worry, I'll still update once in awhile. I want to finish this story afterall.

Also.. Does anyone think I need to change the synopsis? If so, any idea?

::

'What in the name of memes was that?!' Monoma yell in his head. Apparently Todoroki had just block an attack with his ice with the order of Kaminari. Present Mic calmed down everyone and now the match is starting like nothing had happened. Also.. Is there something going on with Kaminari? Family matter? Monoma sigh. "Let's focus om this battle first... " He mutters under his breath.

Whoosh

Monoma take a step to the left as a liquid of acid almost hit his face. "Oi, oi. Do you want to kill me? What a very heroic move class 1-A." He mock as he smirk. "Don't forget, Todoroki just saved your ass earlier!" Mina yells as he charge forward with acid. "Well.. You're welcome!" He says as dodge easily when Mina throw acid toward him because his sentence had caught her off guard and make her confuse.

"C'mon. Is that all you got?" Monoma taunts. "Not yet! Take this!" Mina says as he charge forward with a wave acid on his feet. Monoma's smirk drops and make no move. "You know you can't run!" Mina says victoriously because Monoma make no sign of taking any action. When Mina nears Monoma smirk smugly. "I can't run but.."

Crackle crakle

A firecracker like sound can be heard. Mina's eyes widens. 'Oh no! Qui-' her thoughts is cut off by Monoma who suddenly is above him, flying with explosion on his hand. "I can fly darling." Monoma says as he send an explosion to Mina. The explosion send mina flying out of the bound as Monoma lands safely on his feet with the smug smirk still on his mouth.

"There was no rule saying I couldn't use my quirk before the match to prepare." Monoma smugly.

Um.. Ashido Mina is out of the bound! Monoma Neito advance to the next round!

Bakugo who were watching the whole thing is shaking with anger. 'Did that jerk win using my quirk?!' He thinks furiously. Monoma probably use his quirk when on him when they accidentally bump into eachother. "Hey, Bakugo! Isn't that your quirk??" Kirishima ask out of smartness, adding fuel on the fire. "Are you fuckin blind?!?" Bakugo says out of rage. Kirishima raise in hand in defense. "Chill bro. I was just asking." He says. Bakugo looks away, clicking his tongue.

"But how? Is that the work of his quirk?" Sero ask. "Monoma Neito's quirk is Copy. It allows him to copy quirk for about 5-10 minutes. But I'm not sure how many quirk he can copy at a time. Maybe he can use-" Midoriya keeps muttering. Bakugo who had listen to whole thing, glare at the said copycat blonde.

'That bastard.'

::

"Denki... I want you to stay with me"

Kaminari freeze on his seat. Okay, He expect Tsukauchi everthing but... This and he really hope it's anything than this! He can't stay with him! He's a part of league villain, UA traitor and staying with Tsukauchi, a detective nonetheless is a very very horrible decision he could possibly make. "Tsukauchi-san.. I don't want to burden you." Kaminari try to reason with the detective. But fuck, there's no way he could reason with this guy when he made up his mind.

"Nonsense. Your father is like my brother and you're like a nephew to me. You're not and never a burden to me, Denki." Tsukauchi says. Kaminari want to die now. 'I don't have a choice do I...?' Kaminari know he's helpless in this situation just like how he is helpless in every shit situations that life throws at him. Helpless. He hate feeling like that because almost all his life he's been helpless.