Chapter 8

Drip

Drip

Drip

Kaminari stared at the mirror in front of him, water dripping from his chin. 'I'm getting too paranoid...' He opened the water tap and washed his face again. Right after he splashed the water on his face and he looked up, on the mirror, he saw a painfully familiar man from his dream behind him. Kaminari turns around quickly. "I'm here to tell you to meet me at the bar tonight. We have something to discuss." The man, Shigaraki said as he lean over the toilet door.

"You could've just send the bird. Why are you here." Kaminari said. He wasn't asking, it's a statement. "You should be happy that I spend my time to see you and.. I haven't harm anyone.. So be a little more grateful." Shigaraki said with a smirk. 'Spend time my ass. You don't even have to do anything. You give Kurogiri to handle it all.' Kaminari gritted his teeth and glared at the man. "Oh, the match is starting soon. I should go now." Shigaraki said.

He pushed himself away from the toilet door and walked towards the exit. "Kami.... Watch your steps." He said before disappearing. Kaminari was clenching his hand so much that his knuckles had gone white. He punch the wall beside him out of anger. 'That damn manchild.' He snarls mentally. Kaminari take a few deep breath to calm himself, not moving from his positin. After a few minutes, he retracted his fist from the wall. He felt a sting on his knuckles and he look down at it. Great. They're bleeding a bit. Guess he punched the wall too hard. He grumbled before washing his hand.

He hiss abit when the water hits the bloody spot. He take out a bandage from his pocket. Why does he have bandage with him? Well for emergency of course. You'll never know when you'll get hurt. It's better to prepare early. He wraps the bandage around his left hand. Luckily it isn't his right hand. It's easier to hide left hand because it's not his domain hand. Actually both of his hand is domain but he appears to use his right hand more when there's people around.

When he finish wrapping his hand, he shove his hand into pocket and walk out from the toilet.

::

"It's finally time! Thank you Cementoss! We've got Recovery Girl on standby so don't be afraid to get rough! But don't kill either, it's not allowed!"

Kaminari rolled his eyes. 'Obviously. Heroes don't kill.. at least according to the law' he leaned into his chair. His hand was still in the pocket. Well heroes don't kill but what happens when you're in a situation where your love one is in danger and you needed to do something? And at the moment killing is an only option you have. Kaminari don't think he have the answer to that either.

"He looks kind of scared in that photo doesn't he? He was an early front runner! From the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!"

Kaminari look at Midoriya's photo. True, he looks scared. That boy seemedto have anxiety problem.

"And this guys who were in Todoroki team flying across the battlefield! From general studies, Shinsou Hitoshi!"

Kaminari eyebrow shot up when Midoriya immediately got brainwash by Hitoshi a few seconds after the match started. 'You're good at provoking but I'm worried about one thing...' Kaminari thought.

The match continued with Midoriya walking towards outside of the bound." Oh no! Midoriya's going to lose!" Kirishima exclaimed. Kaminari saw Midoriya's hand lit up. 'Of course it's not that easy. It's All Might power's afterall.' Kaminari smirked. "Not yet.. The match isn't over." He said earning attention of his classmate.

Boom

Midoriya unleashed delware smash to the ground. Shinsou eyes windened in shock and Kaminari's classmate look at him in shock. "Told ya." Kaminari smirked.